1 Screenshot

About This File

BPM: Bullets per Minute Ultrawide Fix

Fixes:
- Fixes the Vert- issue for ultrawide screens (3440x1440 & 2560x1080).

Compatibility:
- Works with BPM: Bullets per Minute Steam version.

Installation:
1. Extract the patcher to your desktop.
2. Launch the patcher and locate the game exe file found in Steam/steamapps/common/BPM BULLETS PER MINUTE/WindowsNoEditor/BPM/Binaries/Win64.
3. Start the game.

Issues:
- None.

Links:
Game article on PCGamingWiki:
https://www.pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/BPM:_Bullets_per_Minute

Ultrawide Benchmarks Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/ultrawidebenchmarks

NOTE:
Please do NOT reupload the fix to any other website, this fix is strictly to be downloaded from PCGamingWiki only.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I don't suppose you would be able to provide an option for the GOG version at all?

EDIT: Nevermind... I found that it's possible to just edit the engine.ini file to do this.

[/script/engine.localplayer]
AspectRatioAxisConstraint=AspectRatio_MaintainYFOV

Share this comment

Just now, Reynbxw said:

I don't suppose you would be able to provide an option for the GOG version at all?

Did you try it on the GOG version?

Share this comment

1 minute ago, Reynbxw said:

I did, it failed.

Could you please send me the exe file? Upload it to any website and send the link to me through PM.

Share this comment

2 hours ago, alrayes_brn said:

Could you please check if this works?

https://gofile.io/d/xu6Q9I

Mmm, I'll be honest with you, considering this can already be changed by adding a line in the engine.ini file, I'm just going to stick with that. Rather than downloading exe files from people on the internet 😅

Share this comment

30 minutes ago, Reynbxw said:

Mmm, I'll be honest with you, considering this can already be changed by adding a line in the engine.ini file, I'm just going to stick with that. Rather than downloading exe files from people on the internet 😅

The line fix introduces severe fish-eye effect, but it's up to you and choose whatever fix you feel comfortable with.

Share this comment

14 minutes ago, alrayes_brn said:

The line fix introduces severe fish-eye effect, but it's up to you and choose whatever fix you feel comfortable with.

That is true, but thankfully the FOV slider in game is generous. To be honest, even without any fixes the FOV slider in-game was fine for me with my ultrawide. Though I do prefer using the line fix and then lowering FOV.

Share this comment

The YFOV tweak simply turns the in-game values vertical, meaning that there would be no "fish eye" effect if the value is reduced with that in mind (68 for parity with the default 100). Making any config tweaks is likely unnecessary for 21:9, as the in-game values of up to 130 are enough to compensate for the vert- scaling, but not at 32:9.

The true benefit of this patcher is the partial increase of the viewmodel FOV.

Share this comment