2 Screenshots

About This File

On Windows 8 or newer systems, the game's menu turns upside down or just black and white; because, the codecs of the the original video files don't working very well on these newer system. You can see the problem on the 'before.jpg' image, and the fixed menu 'after.jpg' the applied fix.

To fix this unpleasant thing, just download and extract the content of the archive into the game's folder. The password for the archive is pcgw.

If you are experience issues with the extracting, then download the two parts of the archive to the same folder and combine them with the following command (obviously in Windows Command Line or PowerShell):

copy /b SniperGhostWarrior_videofix.7z.001 + SniperGhostWarrior_videofix.7z.002 SniperGhostWarrior_videofix.7z

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

When I try to access the files, Windows 10 is asking what application to use to open the files.What application do I use?

Share this comment

On 7/8/2020 at 6:02 AM, chwrd1 said:

When I try to access the files, Windows 10 is asking what application to use to open the files.What application do I use?

down load 7 zip...its a 7 zip file type one

Share this comment

It didn't work, When I exited the game Avast blocked it from changing my personal files and reported it as ransomware? I discovered that all this does is replace the movie files in the movie folder under the game/Data/menu/movie directory. So I extracted the files to another directory in my downloads folder and copied and pasted them into the aforementioned "movies" folder and viola! It did work! I scanned these directories with avast and no viruses or malware were reported. Thank you for your help.

Share this comment