PCGamingWiki will soon migrate to a Single Sign On (SSO) system to bridge Wiki and Forum accounts, please read our FAQ.

9 Screenshots

About This File

Unpack the archive and use the patcher to target \WindowsNoEditor\ctts\Binaries\Win64\ctts-Win64-Shipping.exe in the main game folder.

This will result in the game's 21:9 FOV matching the default 16:9 FOV.

Tested game version 113 on Epic at 2560x1080.

You can buy me a coffee here.

What's New in Version 2.0   See changelog

Released

Made the executable into a patcher that should work with all game versions.
A few additional screenshots uploaded.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

13 minutes ago, Selim said:

Hi, can you update this for version 120?

Thanks

-Selim

113 is still the latest version of my press copy but I made the exe into a patcher that should work with all versions. Give it a try and let me know of the outcome.

Share this comment

Works great thanks! Although Norton Antivirus tried to quarantine it thinking it is a WS.Reputation.1 threat.

Share this comment

1 minute ago, Selim said:

Works great thanks! Although Norton Antivirus tried to quarantine it thinking it is a WS.Reputation.1 threat.

Awesome. Thank you for updating me on it. The "reputation" type of detection is probably related to the file being new to the internet, which is natural considering I created it today! In general, some false flagging is expected when it comes to patchers, trainers and other tools used to hack games.

Share this comment

Also is there any way I can fix the stretching for the screen edges? Will the FOV mod fix it ?

Share this comment

Just now, Selim said:

Also is there any way I can fix the stretching for the screen edges? Will the FOV mod fix it ?

Are you referring to the fisheye lens effect? I'm not seeing it in my screenshots but if it's there, that's simply how the game is displayed at higher FOV. The patcher doesn't adjust anything but that.

Share this comment

Yes it is the fisheye lens effect. I tried the FOV changer but it doesn't seem to have any effect when I press F7 or F8.

Share this comment