1 Screenshot

About This File

Comes with a RAR file, which includes GameModule.elb files for 5:4, 12:5, 15:9, 16:9, 16:10, 25:16, 43:18 and 64:27 aspect ratios, and ArthurResolutionEdit.exe to change the resolution. This patch also fixes the FOV, giving a wider view on wider aspect ratios (HOR+).

Instructions:
- Extract GameModule.elb of the folder that corresponds to your desired aspect ratio, and also ArthurResolutionEdit.exe, both to the root game folder and overwrite the original GameModule.elb.

- Run ArthurResolutionEdit.exe, select the language you use (Polish or English), and write your desired resolution width and height.

- Run the game and it should run at your chosen resolution and aspect ratio.

Credits go to: AuToMaNiAk005 (Creator of Widescreen Fix)

What's New in Version v1.1   See changelog

Released

Fixed the spinning camera while using moving ropes, so it doesn't halt the progress anymore.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hi AlphaYellow,

the aspect ratio fix works fine until you have to use a moving rope, then the camera spins like crazy. So the game can't be finished using the widescreen fix. You can test this behaviour from Menu -> chapters -> Satan waterfall and after a few seconds you have to use some ropes.

Thank you

Share this comment

On 8/8/2022 at 12:45 AM, maldo said:

Hi AlphaYellow,

the aspect ratio fix works fine until you have to use a moving rope, then the camera spins like crazy. So the game can't be finished using the widescreen fix. You can test this behaviour from Menu -> chapters -> Satan waterfall and after a few seconds you have to use some ropes.

Thank you

It's fixed now, try again and see if it happens again in that part.

Share this comment

I am trying to install and I did by running through a bat file. Although, it is running to slow, really slow. I am on a up to date computer running windows 11. Any idea how to fix this like stop motion?

Share this comment

17 hours ago, Pletsch said:

I am trying to install and I did by running through a bat file. Although, it is running to slow, really slow. I am on a up to date computer running windows 11. Any idea how to fix this like stop motion?

You need to have a controller plugged in before starting the game, that'll fix it. Don't know why though but it does 😅

Share this comment