4 Screenshots

About This File

*Note: Password for the archive is 'pcgw'

Made my own patch for Spongebob Squarepants Battle for Bikini Bottom - Rehydrated for those who are playing in ultrawide and prefer not to have an active FOV trainer in the background while playing the game. This is mostly suited for 32:9 - if you use a lower aspect ratio the FOV might be exaggurated. Rose's trainer is a much better option overall but if you don't want to run a trainer in the background this could be something for you. The implementation isn't perfect however, and it doesn't remove the black bars during cutscenes. 

There are four different versions.

• 90 FOV
  • 80 FOV
  • 70 FOV
  • 60 FOV

Extract the archive, run the patcher and locate Pineapple-Win64-Shipping.exe then click 'Start' on the patcher. 

What's New in Version 1.0.0   See changelog

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

This is the only ultrawide fix that works for me but I have a 21:9 monitor so even the 60 FOV is too extreme. Can you tell me what hex values to change or can you make a even lower one like 40 or 50? Thanks.

Share this comment

15 minutes ago, happy_hamilton said:

This is the only ultrawide fix that works for me but I have a 21:9 monitor so even the 60 FOV is too extreme. Can you tell me what hex values to change or can you make a even lower one like 40 or 50? Thanks.

Hi! Try these two out and see. Just lemme know if they don't work. 🙂

Share this comment

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
  • Found PCGamingWiki useful? Please consider making a Donation or visiting our Patreon.
  • Similar Content

• By Crucially Ultrawide
      This patch removes the black bars during cutscenes for ultrawide users.
      Simply locate the 'witcher3.exe' file and hit apply. Next time you're in a cutscene the black bars should be gone.  
      Just let me know if the patch isn't working for you, I'll try to fix it. 
    • By scottvordem
      This is an official patch made by Cyan. Uploaded here to make it easier to find since this was only posted in a forum.
      As of December 29 2020, This is still newer than the gog and steam versions.
      ==Original Description==

• By Crucially Ultrawide
      Made a patcher for Ashen that corrects FOV for 21:9 and 32:9 users. 
      Extract the archive, run the patcher and locate Ashen-Win64-Shipping.exe then click 'Start' on the patcher. 
    • By Crucially Ultrawide
      Turned the fix from Code Vein's PCGW's hex editing ultrawide guide into a patcher. I don't take credit for the actual hex-editing work. All I did was correct the FOV and implement the hex edits from the ultrawide guide into a patcher so it's easier to apply for those who don't want to hex edit things themselves. 
      In-short this patch removes the black pillars from cutscenes and corrects the field of view for 21x9 and 32x9.
      Extract the archive, run the patcher and locate CodeVein-Win64-Shipping.exe then click 'Start' on the patcher. 

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 332 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online