About This File
Project CARS 3 Ultrawide screen Fix
- Fixes the Vert- issue for ultrawide screens (3440x1440, 2560x1080 and 32:9).
- Works with Project CARS 3 Steam version.
1. Make sure the FOV is set to the default value in-game, which is 80. You can then change it to your liking.
1. Extract the patcher to your desktop (depending on your monitor resolution).
3. Launch the patcher and locate the game exe file found in Steam/steamapps/common/Project CARS 3.
4. Start the game.
- NOT tested in an online game.
Game article on PCGamingWiki:
Ultrawide Benchmarks Youtube channel:
Please do NOT reupload the fix to any other website, this fix is strictly to be downloaded from PCGamingWiki only.
What's New in Version 1.0.1 See changelog
Updated the patcher to work with Project CARS 3 version 1.4, make sure the FOV is set to the default value which is 80 before changing it to your preference.