3 Screenshots

About This File

The tool allows to change the field of view in real time.

1. Unpack the archive with software like 7zip - the password is pcgw
  2. Launch the game
  3. Launch the tool and press the keys as instructed

All trainers based on CE components may trigger some anti-virus software.

Tested the latest Microsoft Store / Game pass version at 2560x1080 and 3840x1080.

You can buy me a coffee here.

What's New in Version 1.1.2   See changelog

Released

Updated to support the latest game version.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Thank you very much. It worked perfectly! I have a 3 monitors setup and fov was so bad that I was playing on 1920x1080. Now it`s on 5760x1080 with no issues.

Edit: tonight I noticed the app was missing. Downloaded and tried again but the AV says it has a trojan on it called Wacatac.D. Someone else had this issue?

Share this comment

I have the Dungeons Launcher version instead of the Windows Store version, but it works if you rename the EXE (found in C:\Users\{UserName}\AppData\Local\Mojang\products\dungeons\dungeons\Dungeons\Binaries\Win64\) from Dungeons-Win64-Shipping.exe to Dungeons.exe. I expect I'll have to do that every time there's an update, but it's better than playing the game in 16:9. Thanks!

Share this comment

7 hours ago, cyborghobbit said:

I have the Dungeons Launcher version instead of the Windows Store version, but it works if you rename the EXE (found in C:\Users\{UserName}\AppData\Local\Mojang\products\dungeons\dungeons\Dungeons\Binaries\Win64\) from Dungeons-Win64-Shipping.exe to Dungeons.exe. I expect I'll have to do that every time there's an update, but it's better than playing the game in 16:9. Thanks!

Updated the tool. Let me know how it works for that version.

Share this comment

4 minutes ago, dcox1961@gmail.com said:

Just downloaded 1.1 and it isn't working with the Windows store version of the game.

It's working on my end right now. Make sure the game is launched first and that your anti-virus software is not blocking the tool.

Share this comment

5 minutes ago, Rose said:

It's working on my end right now. Make sure the game is launched first and that your anti-virus software is not blocking the tool.

Game is launched first. AV is disabled  still not working

Share this comment

Just now, dcox1961@gmail.com said:

Game is launched first. AV is disabled  still not working

What keys are you pressing? Does the Enable/disable text turn green when its button is pressed?

Share this comment

Ok I didn't notice the enable/disable F10    Thanks it is working nicely  well done Rose!!!   Maybe make the enable/disable more noticeable for idiots like me.

Share this comment

Good morning.  I just tried installing the windows store version and was told by winzip that it did not recognize the compression method used.  Is that expected?  Thanks!

Share this comment

Just now, corrigan1313 said:

Good morning.  I just tried installing the windows store version and was told by winzip that it did not recognize the compression method used.  Is that expected?  Thanks!

The archive format is 7z, as recommended in the wiki guidelines. Try unpacking with 7zip or PeaZip.

Share this comment

5 minutes ago, Rose said:

The archive format is 7z, as recommended in the wiki guidelines. Try unpacking with 7zip or PeaZip.

Thank you, that worked.  Looking forward to trying it out.

Share this comment

seems to have working with the ms store version? it doesnt seem to launch for me anymore any fix for this?

Share this comment

39 minutes ago, zutheskunk said:

The newest patch caused this file to not work anymore. 😞

I launched the Game Pass version just now and the trainer worked as before. The new merchants were present, so it was the newest version.

Share this comment

This file is loaded with malware and viruses. 27 viruses scanned on https://www.virustotal.com/. DO NOT RUN IT!!!!

Report on virus total: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/14f5cc4d3ef5ad3cc57823738a2471e3c2563155d123c1cd9f000494dc863281/detection

ms virus.JPG

Share this comment

This crashes to desktop after the latest update (ocean dlc), works fine previously with the mod. 

Share this comment

4 hours ago, nitrohammer32 said:

This crashes to desktop after the latest update (ocean dlc), works fine previously with the mod. 

Avoid enabling the fix until the Press any button screen appears.

Share this comment

no I mean the game loads fine and even loads levels its just at the end of the level just before the chest loads the game crashes

Share this comment

7 hours ago, nitrohammer32 said:

no I mean the game loads fine and even loads levels its just at the end of the level just before the chest loads the game crashes

Even changing a single byte in the game memory will now cause it to crash at those loading stages. Typically it's a sign of protection, though I'm not seeing any common forms of DRM or anti-cheat solutions yet. Using the UE console unlocker will also cause a crash under the circumstances.

I guess the only workaround for now is to know when to disable the fix in advance but I understand that it's extremely impractical and likely frustrating. I'll keep looking into this, though it helps to know the issue is global and not unique to my code, giving a bit of hope for a rollback update if the players get vocal about it.

Share this comment

Can confirm the crashes, seems quite random during gameplay. I've been enabling the tool when at camp. Really helpful tool shame the new update causes issues. 🤔

Share this comment

Crashing here too, even after enabling post the 'Press any button' screen. Not during loading, not during start up, just randomly while playing the mission 😟

Share this comment

Had the same problem as well. It's really unfortunate.

Until some workaround is created, I'll have to play the game windowed in 1280x1024 for that extra viewing distance.

Share this comment

I've recently got back into this game and used this mod all the time when the game launched. I tried using the mod again but crashed 2 times loading into a map and near the end of Creeper Woods. I decided to see if anyone else was having problems and they are. Sadly I'll wait and hope to see a fix for this soon please Rose :) keep up the good work thanks!.

If it helps I'm playing on Microsoft store

Share this comment