Star Wars: Empire At War 2 GB RAM & MP Lobby Fix

About This File

Original file: http://www.gamefront.com/files/20635580/Star_Wars__Empire_At_War_2GB_RAM___MP_Lobby_Fix

This is the Star Wars: Empire at War 2 GB RAM & MP Lobby Fix. It is the latest patch available for the game.

The patch is for both the base game and the Forces of Corruption expansion.

Note that this patch does not includes all fixes from previous patches. It is recommended that the game is patched to v1.05 (v1.1 for the Forces of Corruption expansion) before installing this update (the patches can be found on the Star Wars: Empire At War wiki page).

Here are the list of fixes:

• Fixes an issue with game freezes in the Multiplayer Lobby for both STAR WARS: EMPIRE AT WAR and STAR WARS: EMPIRE AT WAR Forces of Corruption.
  • Fixes an issue when playing STAR WARS: EMPIRE AT WAR Forces of Corruption on a 64-bit OS that has greater than 2 GB of RAM.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Inside is FOC mplobby +ram fixnonly.

On original LucasArts/Activision support sites this update always be separate. initially 4 differ fombined to newest 2. One update is just same of two (for FOC only!) - same link sake archive which Disney Interactive/Star wars website list. It is just missing one of the links later stated it is one for everything.

It is listed everywhere as single combined - but exe file always the same old FOC-spefic. Not the mirroring users fault, Risney fault... Or not fault? I doubt.

So i guess better trust original. It should by EAW-mplobbyramfix and FOC-mplobbyramfix. Two. I believe it was get updated to combined 4 in 2, but i doubt there was 2in1 combination. So i believe it is mistake/fault.

GOG most likely miss it too, even with fact their build come when original support page for EAW still alive (im lazy to check dates in Internet Archive, dates not mean anything here).

Internet Web Archive allow to download old original patches. LucasArts patches website and probably Activision website.

Share this comment