Lost Ember ultrawide, multimonitor, FOV mod 1.0

6 Screenshots

About This File

The tool allows to adjust FOV in real time and remove black bars from cutscenes at wide resolutions. It also includes FOV presets for 21:9, 32:9 and 48:9.

1. Unpack the archive with software like 7zip or PeaZip - the password is pcgw
  2. Launch the game first, followed by the tool.

Stretched FMVs and potential lack of controls to browse through the legendary animals menu are known issues. Press arrow keys at the latter.
All trainers based on CE components may trigger some anti-virus software.

Briefly tested the latest GOG version at 2560x1080, 3840x1080 and 5760x1080.

You can buy me a coffee here.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
  • Found PCGamingWiki useful? Please consider making a Donation or visiting our Patreon.
  • Similar Content

• By Rose
      The small patcher will unlock all resolutions in the game and remove the black bars displayed at 21:9 and other resolutions.
      Tested the latest GOG version at 2560x1080.

You can buy me a coffee or become a patron.
    • By Rose
      Tiny patchers to correct the stretching of the game at 21:9 resolutions.
      Download and unpack the archive matching the desired resolution / aspect ratio. Run the patcher and target the game file as instructed. Download and install DPfix. In DPfix.ini, set the render and present Width and Height values to match your resolution. Tested the latest Steam version at 2560x1080 and 3440x1440. The FMVs will remain stretched and may need to be manually re-encoded.

• By Rose
      Compared to the existing solutions from WSGF made to remove the black bars appearing in the game at 21:9 and wider resolutions, this tool perfectly matches the vertical field of view of each scene to that of 16:9, also allowing to see and adjust the current FOV in real time.
      Download the archive and unpack it using the password pcgw Launch the game, followed by the tool. Apply the fix before the main menu appears or at the main menu before loading into a game. All trainers containing CE components may trigger some anti-virus software.
      Inspired in part by killer-m's work.
      Tested the latest Steam version at 2560x1080, 3840x1080 and 5760x1080.

• By Rose
      The tools unlock resolutions in the game and remove black bars.

For Microsoft Store:
      Download the archive and unpack it with software like PeaZip using the password pcgw Launch the game, followed by the tool. Press the key as instructed to toggle the fix. Select any in-game resolution and apply it. All trainers containing CE components may trigger some anti-virus software.

For the GOG and other versions, download the patcher and make sure to follow both steps and patch both files covered by the tool.

The game might reset to 1920x1080 and windowed at the start of each chapter, which is a known issue with the game itself. In that event, simply go to the options and set them back.
      Tested the latest Game Pass and GOG versions at 2560x1080.
    • By Rose
      The small patcher removes the side black bars from the in-engine cutscenes and corrects the issue of reduced field of view when starting a new game.
      Simply unpack the archive and follow the instructions of the tool to patch the game. Tested the latest Epic Games Store version at 2560x1080, briefly at at 3840x1080 and 5760x1080.

• Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 325 Guests (See full list)