Control - Motion blur removal 1.0.0

About This File

Originally posted by rajkosto here.

Unpack the archive, copy its contents to the main game folder, then press F4 to toggle motion blur in the game.

Works with the DirectX 11 version only.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
  • Found PCGamingWiki useful? Please consider making a Donation or visiting our Patreon.
  • Similar Content

• By Rose
      The tool removes black bars from the game at 21:9, 32:9, 48:9 and other wide resolutions.
      Download and unpack the archive using software like 7zip or PeaZip. The password is pcgw Launch the game Launch the tool Press the "Enable" key While in the game, briefly switch to the Borderless or Fullscreen mode. Use the tool to manually adjust the UI size at 32:9 and wider resolutions. Known issues:
      Stretched loading screens and rare FMVs. Minor UI display and alignment issues. Use the UI adjustment keys if necessary. The window mode switching requirement is also undesirable, hence the version number!
      Tested the latest Epic version at 2560x1080, briefly at 3840x1080, 5760x1080, 5120x2160 and 7680x1080 on a single monitor.
      You can buy me a coffee here.
    • By kendotlibero
      A simple replacement of OMT2.dll to make Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius compatible on modern systems
      just extract it on the game's installation folder and play the game.
      I didn't do this fix, I just took it from the Speedrunning Discord
    • By patrxgt
      Field of View fix for Medal of Honor: Airborne
    • By Rose
      The patchers and trainer remove pillarboxing from the game, resulting in more horizontal FOV.
      Some of the in-game images and cutscenes do not appear to be wide enough to fully fill the screen, but the main cutscenes, menu and gameplay become free of black bars.
      Use one of the patchers to modify \ChildrenOfMorta_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll within the game folder. For the Game Pass version, use the included trainer at 21:9 - the password for the 7zip archive is pcgw. Tested briefly at 21:9, 32:9 and 48:9 in the latest GOG and Game Pass versions. Resolutions wider than 21:9 were affected by severe terrain visibility issues.
      You can buy me a coffee here.
    • By Rose
      Unpack the archive with software like 7zip, then patch the main game exe with the tool.
      This will remove the letterboxing (black bars) from the game, resulting in more vertical FOV than ever before. There will be some vertical stretching of the menu and subtitles.

If you have the game on Steam, you will first need to adapt and follow the first steps of my DQB2 guide in order to apply the patcher. Such are the rules!
      Support with a donation.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 250 Guests (See full list)