Files posted by Andytizer
Permanently unlock TimeSplitters 2 easter egg inside Homefront: The Revolution using this file.
Download the file Timesplitters.ups Navigate to https://www.marcrobledo.com/RomPatcher.js/ In ROM file, select Homefront2_Release.exe which is in the Bin64 folder, normally in Steam\steamapps\common\Homefront_The_Revolution\Bin64\ In Patch file, select Timesplitters.ups Click Apply patch Download the file (your browser may warn that this file isn't safe, download at your own discretion) Paste the file into the previous \Bin64\ folder Run the game This patch permanently enables the codes to unlock:
All Story levels Arcade League/CustomChallenges Fixes the crashes caused by Reaper Splitters spawning in Return to Planet X, Wild West, Atom Smasher, Aztec Ruins, Robot Factory, and Space Station. Many thanks to Fanoto for creating this file (uploaded with permission) from the HF:TR/TS2 Redux Egg Hunt Discord and this Steam guide by Yossarian the Assyrian.
A mirror of directx_Jun2010_redist.exe file from Microsoft that acts as a replacement installer for the DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer.
The original download was retired from Microsoft's download center at the end of 2020 as it was signed using SHA-1, see this page for details.
1. Run directx_Jun2010_redist and point it to extract its contents to a new temporary folder of your choice.
2. Browse to the folder you extracted the file to, and run DXSETUP.
3. Proceed through the installer to install the legacy DirectX SDK redist.
4. After the installation both the temporary folder and directx_Jun2010_redist can be removed.
This is the file used for fixing issues with Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition when run under Wine on M1 Apple Silicon devices.
I extracted this file from Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable Update 3 RC using homebrew cabextract.
Specific instructions on how to get Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition to run on CrossOver/Wine come from this video:
Mirrored from this post: https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/doom-3-for-catalina.2227497/?post=28451177#post-28451177
Does not require any extra libs. Simply copy the /base/ folder from an installation of Doom 3 (not Doom 3: BFG Edition).
Dewhm3 website Dewhm3 Github
Originally posted by rajkosto here.
Unpack the archive, copy its contents to the main game folder, then press F4 to toggle motion blur in the game.
Works with the DirectX 11 version only.
Baseline (Widescreen) Solution & Issues New Solution - 2 Options for Widescreen Support.
1. Download this MOD Hexen II retextured - jsHexen 2 engine. It adds options for higher screen resolutions - See WSGF Links.
2. Download this MOD FTEQW. It adds options for higher screen resolutions and a FOV Slider - See WSGF Links.
Ultra/Super-Wide (21:9/32:9) Specific Solution & Issues For Ultra-Widescreen only MOD 2. Download this MOD FTEQW. It adds options for higher screen resolutions and a FOV Slider - See WSGF Links.
Eyefinity / Surround Specific Solution & Issues For Multi-Monitor only MOD 2. Download this MOD FTEQW. It adds options for higher screen resolutions and a FOV Slider - See WSGF Links.
4k UHD Specific Solution & Issues
Stereoscopic-3D Solution & Issues
Without the patcher, black bars display for ultrawidescreen displays.
1. Extract the file using 7-Zip: https://www.7-zip.org/
2. Copy the corresponding resolution patcher
3. Paste the patcher inside the Steam installation folder of Devil May Cry 5 (<Steam-folder>/steamapps/Devil May Cry 5)
4. Run patcher, press Start and then press OK.
5. Select the correct resolution in-game.
Note: the hosted version is the 'steam' version of the patcher, not the Denuvo-free version which is hosted on WSGF.
Instructions on usage: http://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Civilization_IV#Failed_Initializing_Python
Modified from script ShadowOfMordor_SeiKur0_v2_4.CT made by SeiKur0: http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=576666
Only FOV changes, no cheating functions.
Use Cheat Engine to activate script whilst game is running.
Screenshot comparison: http://community.pcgamingwiki.com/topic/1028-middle-earth-shadows-of-mordor-fov-comparison/
Used in the article: http://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Star_Wars:_Knights_of_the_Old_Republic_II_%E2%80%93_The_Sith_Lords#Widescreen_resolution
Borderless Windowed Fullscreen
AutoHotkey script to run your Skyrim in a borderless windowed fullscreen. No shady exe file to run, you just need AutoHotkey and this script.
- AutoHotkey_L or AutoHotkey Basic
1. If you do not have AutoHotkey installed, then do so.
2. Either replace your AutoHotkey.ahk with the one included in these files or if you already have an existing copy of AutoHotkey then just open this AutoHotkey.ahk in your favorite text editor and paste the contents into your existing AutoHotkey.ahk (located in your Documents folder). Make sure you click Save.
3. Down in your tray (to the left of your clock) right click the AutoHotkey icon and "Reload this Script"
4. Run your Skyrim Launcher. Check Windowed, and set the resolution to your full screen resolution.
5. That's it. When you run your Skyrim now, it will automatically be a borderless windowed fullscreen every time.
1.1 - auto detect native screen resolution without need of user modification, thanks to galakadon!
1.0 - release