tracerhd

Lego Marvel Super Heroes

So I've been trying to get this game running at a stable 60 fps but none of my solutions are working. Running it at 130Hz is really bad, at 60Hz it's better but there are still big stutters in free roam. I remember that this game ran fine like 5 years ago. The strange this is that the game wont use my processors power at all.... It's like using one and a half core. I have 6 cores and setting the affinity to even real time is not helping. Tried processor lasso, no luck. Does anyone know a secret solution for this problem? I just want a stable 60 fps nothing more.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Found PCGamingWiki useful? Please consider making a Donation or visiting our Patreon.
  • Similar Content

• By Wolfinston
      This is simply a patched .exe from the Steam version of the game that resolves the performances issues, it saves you having to do the hex edit yourself.
      I don't believe it works for the GOG version, but you're welcome to try it out for yourself.

• By tracerhd
      Why is this game lagging when steam is in online mode? Everytime in the menus too. It drops to 1 fps for 10 seconds and that repeats. Whenever I go into offline mode this problem dissapears. But why does this game work like this?
    • By SirYodaJedi
      This is a replacement for the original 4-bit icon for Bionicle Heroes. It uses a 256x256 DDS-sourced icon from the game proper, cleaned up with the 1xBC1Smooth2 ESRGAN model.
      Comparison: https://community.pcgamingwiki.com/gallery/album/152-bionicle-heroes-icon-comparison/

• By Wolfinston
      All credit goes to drennan a gog user I'm simply sharing the mod for preservation purposes.

Drennan made the following mod and said this about it:  
      This mod hides certain elements of the XIII user interface.
      To install, copy HUDFree.u and HUDFree.int into the System subfolder of your 
      XIII folder. In the same folder, edit XIII.ini:
      Replace the value of the DefaultGame key with HUDFree.XIIIHUDFreeGameInfo in 
      the Engine.Engine section of XIII.ini, like this:
      [Engine.Engine]
      DefaultGame=HUDFree.XIIIHUDFreeGameInfo
      Add the following section to XIII.ini to fine-tune what exactly is hidden:
      [HUDFree.XIIIHUDFreeHUD]
      bShowHealth=False
      bShowWeaponsItems=False
      bShowObjective=False
      bShowDialog=True
      bShowEndMessage=False
      bShowSave=False
      bShowPickup=False
      bShowOthers=False
      XIII-HUD-Free-Mod-1.0.1.zip
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 337 Guests (See full list)