About This File
Unofficial 1.2.4 patch for Viper Racing that fixes numerous problems on modern systems
What's New in Version 1.2.4
- Now has 95,000 polygon limit race track support.
- Allows 20,000 vertex per object. As each car may have more than one object 100,000 polygon cars are now possible, but there is still a limit for total number of vertexes per track, car and AI cars. For instance, the game may crash when having 14 ai cars with 20,000 polygons each.
- Spolier (carnameS.mod) now visible without having to manually edit the option.cfg file.
- Mirror now visible in F1-F8 mode, if enabled.
- Fixes AI "Reset"-option
- Increased recordable replay-size (increase of the total time that can be saved (to 1 hour))
- Increased amount of texture-files that can be simultaniously loaded (again)