Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Lockdown - FOV Fix

3 Screenshots

About This File

This RAR file contains modified Lockdown.exe files that are intended to fix the FOV in the 2006 tactical FPS game Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Lockdown, since the engine that the game uses is Vert-, that means the vertical FOV is reduced the wider the aspect ratio becomes, while horizontal FOV stays the same. This fixes the FOV for 5:4, 16:9, 16:10, 21:9 and 32:9 resolutions. To change the FOV for other aspect ratios, a readme file is included in the fix that shows the hex addresses that have to be changed.

Instructions:

- Just extract the Lockdown.exe file that corresponds to your aspect ratio and overwrite the original executable (first backup the original file in case you need it again).

Credits go to: Automaniak

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Absolutely amazing. I have been waiting for this for years!

Is there any way you can make a version for 32:9 screens as well ? I switched to a 32:9 screen from a 21:9 1 year ago.

That would be awesome and much appreciated 🙂 

just read the readme... thanks ^^ I will try it myself

Share this comment

On 10/29/2023 at 9:57 PM, Duchenkuke said:

Absolutely amazing. I have been waiting for this for years!

Is there any way you can make a version for 32:9 screens as well ? I switched to a 32:9 screen from a 21:9 1 year ago.

That would be awesome and much appreciated 🙂 

just read the readme... thanks ^^ I will try it myself

No problem! I updated it with support for 32:9, as Automaniak updated the original rar file too.

Share this comment