PCGamingWiki will use a Single Sign On (SSO) system to bridge wiki and forum accounts which is ready for testing. You may login using the 'Login with PCGamingWiki' button on both the wiki and the forum, which will soon be the only option. If you have any issues please message Andytizer on Discord.

2 Screenshots

About This File

The patched version of Battlefront II that supports multiplayer over Galaxy does not include the original icon. For convenience (so that you don't need to manually rollback to the older version to grab the exe), I have extracted the icons from the original executable and provided them for download here.

Battlefront II.ico contains all the original icons from the original executable. Setting a shortcut icon to use this icon should work the same way as setting it to use the original .exe.

Battlefront II_256.ico and Battlefront II_512.ico are the same as Battlefront II.ico, except the contain versions of the highest resolution original resized using integer scaling to multiple higher resolutions, with the highest resolution for each being 256x256 and 512x512, respectively. They are provided so that the icons are nice and big if your desktop is set to Large Icons or File Explorer is set to Extra-Large Icons.

Battlefront II Remastered.ico is extracted from the installer for Battlefront II Remastered. Battlefront II Remastered_256.ico is the same icon, but upscaled to 256x256 using waifu2x.

What's New in Version 1.02   See changelog

Released

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By SirYodaJedi
      The 2011 and Steam releases of Sonic Adventure DX only have a 64x64 desktop icon. PkR on SonicRetro made a hi-res mockup of a 256x256 version, which I have converted into icon format (SADX 2011 and Steam by PkR.ico). I have also included the 2004 release's icon (SADX 2004.ico), as well as a version of it with transparency bugs fixed that Blue Spikeball made (SADX 2004 fixed by Blue Spikeball.ico).
    • By SirYodaJedi
      Due to using ScummVM and not having the original disc images, the GOG (and presumably Steam) versions of Toonstruck are missing the original icon (intended to be used with a PIF shortcut). I have provided it here, along with versions that add a transparency effect to make the icon look cleaner (although I had to shift everything left one pixel to make an effective border). The Steam version of the icon also is lacking a 256x256 version, so I created one using waifu2x-caffe. 

TOONSTRK.ICO is the original icon, with a solid black background.
      TNSTRK95.ICO removes the background while using a solid black line to accentuate details. It should be in a format compatible with Windows 95 (it's also compatible with Windows 3.1, but you really shouldn't be playing it that way).
      Toonstruck original with transparency.ICO is the same as TNSTRK95.ICO, except it is integer-upscaled to 256x256 (with several intermediate versions).
      Toonstruck Steam +256.ico is the icon used by Steam, with the addition of a 256x256 version (cutesy of waifu2x-caffe).
    • By SirYodaJedi
      This is a simple enhancement for the default desktop icon for Crysis 1. The default icon maxes out at 48x48, so I found a high quality render (thanks DuelZ) that matches the original icon and cropped it appropriately to the same proportions as the original icon to create a 256x256 icon to make full use of that Windows Vista goodness.
    • By SirYodaJedi
      Source: https://mega.nz/#!JhIjDSrQ!DucssMVKJJweOdX_YBR6tq3QtJuqZou4nuixemkLX-k
      Mirroring here because the author's site no longer exists.
      leggimi-ORIGINALE.txt:
      ************************************************************* TRADUZIONE IN ITALIANO DI JEDI KNIGHT JEDI ACADEMY by VGAMETT ************************************************************* Titolo : Jedi Academy ITA Autore : VGameTT Website : http://vgamett0.altervista.org/jediacademy.php Forum Ufficiale : http://www.consolelevelup.it/dimensioneforum/index.php Versione : 1.0 |/.:CREDITI:.\| XaRaBaS : Responsabile della traduzione e Traduttore DNA : Editor terzappi : Beta-tester Tidus : Beta-tester Files : JAuser-ita.pk3 , Setup.tab Dimensioni Files : 591 KB , 12 KB Un ringraziamento a tutti quelli che hanno collaborato al progetto ed in particolare alla mia ragazza Rita per il grande supporto morale. Massimiliano"XaRaBaS"Barresi |/.:PROBLEMI CONOSCIUTI:.\| -L'installer potrebbe dare problemi con alcuni OS in quanto necessita dei runtime di visual basic. Se dopo la loro installazione il problema persiste allora provate con l'installazione manuale facendo come segue: 1. Procuratevi WinRar; 2. Apri il file scaricato con il winrar; 3. Estrai i files "JAuser-ita.pk3" e "Setup.tab"; 4. Copia "JAuser-ita.pk3" in "C:\Programmi\LucasArts\Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Academy\GameData\base" 5. Sovrascrivi "Setup.tab" in "C:\Programmi\LucasArts\Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Academy\Install" Per la segnalazione di errori o suggerimenti riguardanti la traduzione, andate nel topic apposito nel nostro forum. Nel caso di problemi di installazione o non riusciste ad avanzare nell’avventura, potete tranquillamente chiedere tutto quello che volete nel nostro forum. N.B.: QUESTA MODIFICAZIONE NON E' FATTA, DISTRIBUITA, O SUPPORTATA DA ACTIVISION, RAVEN, O LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LLC. ELEMENTS TM & © LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LLC AND/OR ITS LICENSORS. VGAMETT NON SI ASSUME NESSUNA RESPONSABILITA' DEI DANNI ARRECATI IN CASO DI MAL FUNZIONAMENTO DEL GIOCO. USA QUESTO FILE CON IL CONSENSO DELL'AUTORE, MA NON PUO' ESSERE MODIFICATO, AGGIUNTO IN ALTRI PROGETTI SENZA AVER CONTATTATO IL VGAMETT TRAMITE INDIRIZZO EMAIL.  
    • By SirYodaJedi
      These are both demos for Star Wars: Jedi Knight - Mysteries of the Sith. The installers for the demos are 16-bit only, so I have taken the liberty of repackaging them as a .zip archive instead. 
      MotSDemo contains the regular demo containing the first level, and Sith_PCG is a demo containing the second level, which came exclusively in a PC Gamer magazine demo disc. Note that the PC Gamer demo has a disc check; to play it you will need to mount MotS.iso, which is a trimmed down version of the original demo disc that can be found in the same directory as the executable. This can be done natively in Windows 10, 8.1, and 8; Windows 7 and earlier users will need a mounting software such as WinCDEmu.
      Enhancements.zip contains the higher quality sound effects and necessary High Detail Mod files (reorganized to work with the demo). Unfortunately, Mysteries of the Sith is pickier with redbook audio than Dark Forces II, so I was unable to add the proper background music.
      Source: https://archive.org/details/PC_Gamer_Disc_3.14_Mysteries_of_the_Sith_PCGAMER3_14_May_1998
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 137 Guests (See full list)