DS4 bluetooth conection with win 10 not working anymore

Sokholov

Since i reinstalled win 10 on my PC after having some issues with my previous install, i can't manage to do it work with bluetooth again.

The joystick is even recognized by the OS in a first moment, a pop up comes out asking 'tap to see what to do whit this device' and then it disconnects a couple seconds later..

Current OS is Windows 10 PRO update 1909

The DS4 Windows 3rd party software can't solve the problem either, only wired connection works as normal.

i tried to make it work both with the current version v2.15 and a older version that installs a driver now replaced by ViGEmBus and doesn't worked as well.

When wired, the OS recognizes the DS4 as a wireless controller on bluetooth tab, but when attempting to connect it wirelessly it doesn't even appear at all..

My dongle is a Orico 4.1 bts and it works just fine for pairing my smart phone.

Another thing is that pressing together PS and share buttons doesn't make the OS ask for a pairing code..

It used to work like a charm in the previous win installation, also, i had an Xbox One controller paired with windows before, dunno if it helped somehow to recognize the DS4 as an x360 controller on HID devices before, i even installed the x360 driver recently (recommended for win 7 users) for no avail.

And a final observation, the box on bluetooth generic radio properties on device manager tab asking 'allow windows to turn device off to save power' is already unchecked.

Any clues? Any help attempt is appreciated.