Split/Second: Annoying Cutscenes

SURPCAmour

This download only contains one file (P1010869.bik). Is that what it's meant to be?

Yes, you can replace any unwanted ".bik"s (At least Split/Second's) with this one, or copies of it, I took it with my camera, then proccessed it with Any Video Converter, then "binked" it with RAD video tools so there wouldn't be any possible Copyright problems. Is the file alright (malware and such)?

Yes, you can replace any unwanted ".bik"s (At least Split/Second's) with this one, or copies of it, I took it with my camera, then proccessed it with Any Video Converter, then "binked" it with RAD video tools so there wouldn't be any possible Copyright problems. Is the file alright (malware and such)?

​

The file is fine, it's just that skip downloads on the wiki are normally pre-packaged for a game's specific file names (so all you have to do is extract and play).

​

The file is fine, it's just that skip downloads on the wiki are normally pre-packaged for a game's specific file names (so all you have to do is extract and play).

I'd be grateful if someone here does it, there are 24+ in-game videos, the file (the replacements I mean) would be too large for me to upload.

I don't understand how 24 1KB files (which if solid compressed still make a 1KB archive) could be too big for you to upload.

Well my net connection sucks, and believe it or not, to this point I knew nothing about "solid" compression; yeah Lame. Uploading...

Well my net connection sucks, and believe it or not, to this point I knew nothing about "solid" compression; yeah Lame. Uploading...

For 50KB? Cmon. 

And I was talking about solid compresison in 7-zip, but even rar should be fine I guess.

Btw.. is it normal I get a green screen when playing those videos?

Yes it does.

Wtf? The HTML code of this page alone is already 20KB.

Yes. I get it too but only in-game, I think it's b/c of extremely low bit/data rates.

Mhh.. Perhaps you should check the one I linked. It's just a single black frame it seems.

Wtf? The HTML code of this page alone is already 20KB.

My upload speed sucks.

Mhh.. Perhaps you should check the one I linked. It's just a single black frame it seems.

You mean the GRAW one? will check that.

Encoding Bink files in certain ways will make it show green in other players. I haven't checked to see whether the green is also shown in games since I use a method that doesn't do this (unoptimised PNG to Bink).

Actually it shows green in-game, playing with RAD tools or MPC, it's black and full of artifacts. Will give that PNG thing a try.