About This File

Polski: Przypadkowo dodałem ten sam opis do wersji, która faktycznie daje się odpalić, jak i do tej pierwszej, przy której zauważyłem problem przy wypakowywaniu z pliku .rar . Faktyczny opis prawidłowego pliku znajduje się w opisie „aktualizacji”.

English: I've acidentally added the same description of version, which really can be run and for the first one, in which i saw the problem with unpacking the .rar file. The actual description of the correct file is in the description of the "update".

Esperanto: Mi akcidente aldonis la saman priskribon de la versio, kiu vere funkcias, sed ankaŭ al ĉi–unuan, ĉe kiu mi rimarkis la problemon kun malpakumigado la dosieron .rar. La priskribo de la korektan dosieron troviĝas en la priskribo de la «aktualigo».

What's New in Version unknown

Released

Polski: Pakiet instalacyjny oficjalnego polskiego tłumaczenia z płyty nr 3 z dystrybucji płytowej. Zastępuje wersję angielską. Instalator powinien automatycznie wykryć miejsce, w którym gra została zainstalowana.

English: Instalator of the official polish translation from disc nr 3 from CD distribution. It substitutes the english version. The instalator should automatically detect the location where the game was installed.

Esperanto: La instalilo de l' oficjalan polan tradukon el la disko n–ro 3 el disko–distribucio. Ĝi anstataŭas la anglan version. La instalilo devi aŭtomatike malkovri la loko, kie la ludo estis ekinstalita.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.