6 Screenshots

About This File

Comes with a RAR file, which includes a modified aladdin.exe and an Aladdin in Nasira's Revenge - Widescreen Fix v1.2.exe intended to fix the aspect ratio and field of view in Aladdin in Nasira's Revenge (2001). Also includes the C++ source code if anyone is interested on improving it.

Instructions

1. Extract both executables to the root game folder, replacing the original aladdin.exe.

2. Run Aladdin in Nasira's Revenge - Widescreen Fix v1.2.exe, insert your desired resolution width and resolution height to fix the aspect ratio, and the FOV will be fixed automatically in-game, or if desired set a custom FOV multiplier value.

3. Download dgVoodoo2, and extract all files inside "MS/x86" folder to the game folder and set your desired resolution in the "DirectX" tab.

4. Run the game and it will run at your chosen resolution.

- Issues:

:-: Menus and HUD are stretched.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Unfortunately, but this fix breaks the .exe of the Polish language version of the game (there are Polish graphics, but English text). 

EDIT: In the main menu and the pause menu (and the level selection menu), the text is in English. In the dialogs, the text is in Polish (probably the fix must be made on the basis of .exe from the Polish version).

Share this comment

A long time ago I had fixed this game in 16:9. I tried for a long time to fix the hud but never succeeded. It's too big, and now that I have an ultrawide it would be too annoying to see.

Share this comment