3 Screenshots

About This File

The trainer displays the current FOV and allows to change it at all resolutions in real time.

1. Unpack the archive with software like 7zip - the password is pcgw
  2. Launch the game, followed by the tool.
  3. Press the keys as instructed

All trainers based on CE components may trigger some anti-virus software.

Tested the latest full GOG version and the Steam demo.

You can buy me a coffee here.

What's New in Version 1.1

Released

Compared to the demo, the full version of the game natively supports ultrawide resolutions without decreasing FOV. There are no black bars at the cutscenes anymore. Not even at 48:9. Removed the related functionality.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

you seems to have UE4 in small finger, Could you find ultrawide solution for Steel Rats, its need some fov hack because its vert- on ultrawide 😞

Share this comment

1 hour ago, qamook said:

you seems to have UE4 in small finger, Could you find ultrawide solution for Steel Rats, its need some fov hack because its vert- on ultrawide 😞

Hi. Unfortunately, I do not have access to the game.

Share this comment

This download contained a trojan. Neat.

To be clear, I cannot verify this. It detected wacatac.c ml and called it a trojan. Googling it says it's potentially malicious. Maybe it's a false-positive. Either way, I'm not touching this file, just to be safe, and I'd recommend others do the same.

@Rose no offense intended, just trying to be safe.  Others vouch for it so I'm inclined to believe it's a false positive at this point.

Share this comment

On 7/29/2020 at 2:42 PM, jrgray93 said:

This download contained a trojan. Neat.

To be clear, I cannot verify this. It detected wacatac.c ml and called it a trojan. Googling it says it's potentially malicious. Maybe it's a false-positive. Either way, I'm not touching this file, just to be safe, and I'd recommend others do the same.

@Rose no offense intended, just trying to be safe.  Others vouch for it so I'm inclined to believe it's a false positive at this point.

Why is your font so horribly small.
Look at Rose's profile, she's legit and has released a ton of FOV and ultrawide fixes for games. They usually come up as false positives, because like it says below the instructions, "All trainers based on CE components may trigger some anti-virus software".

Share this comment

On 7/30/2020 at 11:50 PM, Zach Fett said:

Why is your font so horribly small.
Look at Rose's profile, she's legit and has released a ton of FOV and ultrawide fixes for games. They usually come up as false positives, because like it says below the instructions, "All trainers based on CE components may trigger some anti-virus software".

Yes, we resolved this already.

Share this comment