3 Screenshots

About This File

The trainer displays the current FOV and allows to change it at all resolutions in real time.

1. Unpack the archive with software like 7zip - the password is pcgw
  2. Launch the game, followed by the tool.
  3. Press the keys as instructed

All trainers based on CE components may trigger some anti-virus software.

Tested the latest full GOG version and the Steam demo.

You can buy me a coffee here.

What's New in Version 1.1

Released

Compared to the demo, the full version of the game natively supports ultrawide resolutions without decreasing FOV. There are no black bars at the cutscenes anymore. Not even at 48:9. Removed the related functionality.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

you seems to have UE4 in small finger, Could you find ultrawide solution for Steel Rats, its need some fov hack because its vert- on ultrawide 😞

Share this comment

1 hour ago, qamook said:

you seems to have UE4 in small finger, Could you find ultrawide solution for Steel Rats, its need some fov hack because its vert- on ultrawide 😞

Hi. Unfortunately, I do not have access to the game.

Share this comment

This works on the Steam full game too ... thank you Rose!

Share this comment

This download contained a trojan. Neat.

To be clear, I cannot verify this. It detected wacatac.c ml and called it a trojan. Googling it says it's potentially malicious. Maybe it's a false-positive. Either way, I'm not touching this file, just to be safe, and I'd recommend others do the same.

@Rose no offense intended, just trying to be safe.  Others vouch for it so I'm inclined to believe it's a false positive at this point.

Share this comment

On 7/29/2020 at 2:42 PM, jrgray93 said:

This download contained a trojan. Neat.

To be clear, I cannot verify this. It detected wacatac.c ml and called it a trojan. Googling it says it's potentially malicious. Maybe it's a false-positive. Either way, I'm not touching this file, just to be safe, and I'd recommend others do the same.

@Rose no offense intended, just trying to be safe.  Others vouch for it so I'm inclined to believe it's a false positive at this point.

Why is your font so horribly small.
Look at Rose's profile, she's legit and has released a ton of FOV and ultrawide fixes for games. They usually come up as false positives, because like it says below the instructions, "All trainers based on CE components may trigger some anti-virus software".

Share this comment

On 7/30/2020 at 11:50 PM, Zach Fett said:

Why is your font so horribly small.
Look at Rose's profile, she's legit and has released a ton of FOV and ultrawide fixes for games. They usually come up as false positives, because like it says below the instructions, "All trainers based on CE components may trigger some anti-virus software".

Yes, we resolved this already.

Share this comment

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
  • Found PCGamingWiki useful? Please consider making a Donation or visiting our Patreon.
  • Similar Content

• By Rose
      The tools for Steam and Microsoft versions of Halo: Reach, Halo 2: Anniversary, Halo 3, and ODST remove black bars at cutscenes in real time for ultrawide, superwide and triple monitor resolutions. The password for the archives is pcgw
      Play the game in the Anti-Cheat Disabled mode for this to work. Launch the game first, then the tool.
      The tool is a trainer based on CE components that may trigger some anti-virus software. Making it into a patcher is not possible for Xbox and would be inconvenient to Steam users, as it would likely require replacing files before each launch in the anti-cheat-enabled mode.
      Tested the Xbox / Microsoft store version at 2560x1080 (all games), 3840x1080 (Halo 3, ODST) and 5760x1080 (all games).
      You can buy me a coffee here.
    • By alrayes_brn
      WWE 2K Battlegrounds Ultrawide Fix
      Fixes:
      - Removes and pillarboxing (blackboxes) and unlocks 21:9 resolutions for ultrawide screens (3440x1440 & 2560x1080).
      Compatibility:
      - Works with WWE 2K Battlegrounds Steam version.
      Installation:
      1. Extract the patcher to your desktop depending on your monitor resolution.
      2. Launch the patcher and locate the game exe file found in Steam/steamapps/common/WWE 2K Battlegrounds/WWEPlaygrounds/Binaries/Win64.
      3. Start the game.
      Issues:
      - Menus will stay stretched.
      - NOT tested in an online game.
      Links:
      Game article on PCGamingWiki:
      https://www.pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/WWE_2K_Battlegrounds
      Ultrawide Benchmarks Youtube channel:
      https://www.youtube.com/ultrawidebenchmarks
      NOTE:
      Please do NOT reupload the fix to any other website, this fix is strictly to be downloaded from PCGamingWiki only.
    • By alrayes_brn
      BPM: Bullets per Minute Ultrawide Fix
      Fixes:
      - Fixes the Vert- issue for ultrawide screens (3440x1440 & 2560x1080).
      Compatibility:
      - Works with BPM: Bullets per Minute Steam version.
      Installation:
      1. Extract the patcher to your desktop.
      2. Launch the patcher and locate the game exe file found in Steam/steamapps/common/BPM BULLETS PER MINUTE/WindowsNoEditor/BPM/Binaries/Win64.
      3. Start the game.
      Issues:
      - None.
      Links:
      https://www.pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/BPM:_Bullets_per_Minute
      NOTE:
      Please do NOT reupload the fix to any other website, this fix is strictly to be downloaded from PCGamingWiki only.
    • By alrayes_brn
      Driver: San Francisco Ultrawide Fix
      Fixes:
      - Fixes the stretching for ultrawide screens (2560x1080 & 3440x1440).
      Compatibility:
      - Tested with Driver: San Francisco (1.04) Uplay version.
      Installation:
      1. Extract the patcher to your desktop (depending on your monitor resolution).
      2. Launch the patcher and locate the game exe file found in the game directory.
      3. Start the game.
      Issues:
      - FMVs will be stretched.
      Links:
      https://www.pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Driver:_San_Francisco
      NOTE:
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 290 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online