About This File
Virtua Tennis Wide/Ultrawide screen Fix
Please note that I am NOT the one who released these fixes, all credit goes to "Ultrawide Classics" on WSGF. All I did is put all his/her solutions into a patcher to do it automatically instead of manually, link to the original WSGF thread is found below in the links section.
Please consider supporting him/her since he/she was the one who released these fixes.
- Wide and ultrawide screens support (16:9, 16:10, 21:9, 32:9 & 32:10).
- Works with Virtua Tennis 1.0 and 1.1.
1. Extract the patcher from either 16-9, 16-10, 21-9, 32-9 or 32-10 folder to your desktop. (depending on your monitor aspect ratio).
2. Launch the patcher and locate the game exe file found in the game directory.
3. Click on Start.
4. Download dgVoodoo2 v2.63 or newer from the below link found in the links section.
5. Extract the content of the zip file.
6. Go to MS/x86 folder and copy D3D8.dll, DDraw.dll and D3Dlmm.dll.
7. Paste the files in the game directory.
8. Start dgVoodoo2 by running it as administrator and add the game directory.
9. In the Generals tab, make sure Keep window aspect ratio is unchecked, and Appearance is set to fullscreen with Scaling mode set to unspecified.
9. Click on the DirectX tab and choose your monitor resolution.
10. Click on Apply and exit.
11. Start the game.
Note: You could also force antialiasing (MSAA), anisotropic filtering, V-sync and Windowed mode through dgVoodoo2.
- Menus and UI will be stretched.
- Textures pop-in/out during gameplay (on the sides) due to the game design which was done for 4:3 monitors, these will be more noticeable in 21:9, 32:9 and 32:10.
Game article on PCGamingWiki:
Ultrawide Classics manual steps on WSGF:
Ultrawide Benchmarks Youtube channel:
Please do NOT re-upload the fix to any other website, this fix is strictly to be downloaded from PCGamingWiki only.