About This File
TOCA 2 Touring Cars Wide/Ultrawide screen Fix
- Wide and ultrawide screens support (16:9, 16:10 and 21:9).
- Loading bug which makes the game crash/freeze is fixed with the patcher.
- The patcher only works with TOCA 2 Touring Cars version 4.1, if you don't have patch 4.1 installed please download it through the link below found in the links section.
1. Extract the patcher from either 16-9, 16-10 or 21-9 folder to your desktop. (depending on your monitor aspect ratio).
2. Launch the patcher and locate the game exe file found in the game directory Codemasters/Toca2/Game.
3. Click on Start.
4. Download dgVoodoo2 v2.63 or newer from the below link found in the links section.
5. Extract the content of the zip file.
6. Go to MS/x86 folder and copy D3D9.dll, DDraw.dll and D3Dlmm.dll.
7. Paste the files in the game directory Codemasters/Toca2/Game.
8. Start dgVoodoo2 by running it as administrator.
9. Click on the "DirectX" tab and choose your monitor resolution.
10. Click on "Apply" and exit.
11. Start the game.
Note: You could also force "AntiAliasing (MSAA)", anisotropic filtering and Windowed mode through dgVoodoo2.
- Menus and UI will be stretched.
Please note that I am NOT the one who released these fixes, all credit goes to AuToMaNiAc005 on Youtube. All I did is put all his solutions into a patcher to do it automatically instead of manually.
Game article on PCGamingWiki:
TOCA 2 Touring Cars patch 4.1:
AuToMaNiAc005 manual steps:
Ultrawide Benchmarks Youtube channel:
Please do NOT reupload the fix to any other website, this fix is strictly to be downloaded from PCGamingWiki only.
What's New in Version 1.0.0 See changelog
No changelog available for this version.
- With version 1.0.0: