Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order ultrawide, multimonitor, FOV mod

5 Screenshots

About This File

The tool removes black bars from cutscenes and allows to manually control the game FOV in real time.

1. Unpack the archive with software like 7zip or PeaZip - the password is pcgw
  2. Launch the game first, followed by the tool.

All trainers based on CE components may trigger some anti-virus software.

Tested the latest Origin version at 2560x1080 and 5760x1080.

You can buy me a coffee or become a patron.

What's New in Version 2.1   See changelog

Released

A better pattern for compatibility with the latest game version.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hey there. Is there any possibility in a HUD and UI fix for 5760x1080 to have it centered? The UI is placed on the outer left and right edges of the side displays. Might be willing to pay!

Thanks.

EDIT: Sorry, double post!

Share this comment

10 minutes ago, CypherPrime21 said:

Any chance you can work your magic on Jedi: Survivor? Help us Rosey-Wan Kenobi, you're our only hope!

Haha. Thanks. Sadly, I don't own the game but it seems that Lyall is working on something.

Share this comment

Has anyone been able to get this working on Linux with Proton? I've launched the game (either from Steam or directly the executable) and have started the trainer after loading a game, but while the shortcuts are recognized on the trainer window (text turns green), nothing happens if I press those shortcuts when focused on the game. The game's current FOV doesn't appear in the trainer window either.

I also have this issue with trainers for other games on Linux. UUU doesn't seem to work on Linux either (it crashes on startup) so there doesn't appear to be any functional way to increase FOV for Jedi Fallen Order on Linux 😞 Too bad, the game itself runs great there.

Share this comment

On 8/6/2023 at 3:30 PM, Calinou said:

Has anyone been able to get this working on Linux with Proton? I've launched the game (either from Steam or directly the executable) and have started the trainer after loading a game, but while the shortcuts are recognized on the trainer window (text turns green), nothing happens if I press those shortcuts when focused on the game. The game's current FOV doesn't appear in the trainer window either.

The increase and decrease FOV keys aren't tied to any conditions, so they will get green irrespective of whether the game process is found. As for your issue, someone struggled to run a more recent trainer from me while being able to run one that's older, but even that was solved by another user on Linux. See here.

Share this comment

Hi Rose,

Getting "The Extraction Operation was not Completed." 

Error 0x8000FFFF: Catastrophic failure when I attempt to extract the folder.

Thanks!

Edit: Never mind. I used 7-Zip and it extracted it just fine. It appears Windows 11's unzipper wasn't able to open it. 

Extraction.png

Edited by Vampire Detective

Share this comment

2 minutes ago, Vampire Detective said:

Hi Rose,

Getting "The Extraction Operation was not Completed." 

Error 0x8000FFFF: Catastrophic failure when I attempt to extract the folder.

Thanks!

Hi, I don't know about this version of Windows, but in Windows 10, you'd have to follow the instructions in the description and use a third-party program to unpack the archive, as the native one does not support unpacking 7zip files. It's the only possible culprit I can think of.

Share this comment

1 minute ago, Rose said:

Hi, I don't know about this version of Windows, but in Windows 10, you'd have to follow the instructions in the description and use a third-party program to unpack the archive, as the native one does not support unpacking 7zip files. It's the only possible culprit I can think of.

I ended up just using 7-zip like you instructed and it worked perfectly. Windows 11 wasn't able to unzip it. 

Thank you, Rose!

Share this comment