2 Screenshots

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
  • Found PCGamingWiki useful? Please consider making a Donation or visiting our Patreon.
  • Similar Content

• By Rose
      The trainers for Microsoft, Epic and Steam game versions, and patchers for executables remove pillarboxing (black bars) from real-time rendered cutscenes, menu and dialogue screens and offer the option to adjust FOV.
      Use software like PeaZip or 7zip to unpack the archives. The password is pcgw
      Making changes to Engine.ini to increase FOV through Y-axis calculation is no longer recommended, as it gets reset by finishers and possibly other in-game events. Make sure the config is in its default state to avoid unexpected issues.
      The mod does not address the cropping of the viewmodel and stretching of FMVs.
      In order to force unsupported resolutions, edit GameUserSettings.ini and set the ResolutionSizeX= and ResolutionSizeY= values as desired - e.g. 5760 and 1080. Getting into the settings in the game will undo the changes, so make sure to have configured the game to preference prior to editing the config.
      You can buy me a coffee here.
    • By azulath
      This is a copy of the my comment on the DX:MD page and it was suggested to seek support here as well. I would like to know is there is a way to get 32:9 (5120x1440) to work without black bars? I tried editing the executable with HxD and also tried search for the aspect ratio with cheatengine to adjust the known values but nothing seems to work.
      Furthermore, why does the article show green for ultrawide, even though it doesn't work?
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 223 Guests (See full list)