Requested feature for PCGW: List of Region Locked games on Steam

It would be very helpful for user to know which games are restricted in specific countries on steam. I don't mean CIS and ROW games, more like games affected by 3rd party DRM like GFWL, publisher decision or even something as strange as auto-locked in Japan unless dev/pub manually set it as available in Japan.

Games that aren't directly available from the Steam store in particular regions can usually be acquired through Steam gifts and/or other digital distributors. There are probably some exceptions that use region-locking to totally prevent access in unsupported regions but I'm not sure how to find out about such cases.

GFWL games are generally only listed in Xbox LIVE Countries and Regions but that doesn't prevent playing them; outside these areas the games can still be played using a local profile (although only in offline modes). As far as I know GFWL local profiles are supported by all games other than Bulletstorm and Age of Empires Online.

GFWL games are generally only listed in Xbox LIVE Countries and Regions but that doesn't prevent playing them; outside these areas the games can still be played using a local profile (although only in offline modes). As far as I know GFWL local profiles are supported by all games other than Bulletstorm and Age of Empires Online.

and thats why I requested it. that list is wrong/outdated. There is a lot of games that use GFWL and are not available in some eu countries and then there are GFWL games that are available everywhere. I know of no site that have up to date list of region restricted games in certain countries. steamdb have something similar but that is more like a note to steamapp, rather than separate list