PCGamingWiki will use a Single Sign On (SSO) system to bridge wiki and forum accounts which is ready for testing. You may login using the 'Login with PCGamingWiki' button on both the wiki and the forum, which will soon be the only option. If you have any issues please message Andytizer on Discord.

Andytizer

Steam Autumn Sale 2013 begins

I went ahead and bought Bioshock: Infinite (-75%) and Papers Please (-75%). I've been playing Papers Please and I have to say it is truly amazing, one of the best indie games I have ever played.

Bought a few things,  traded a few things.   Most important thing to me this sale was grabbing some Rocksmith DLC at 50% off,  other than that it was buying games for trading cards / steam achievements.

• Similar Content

• By AlexKVideos1
      The Steam version of FlatOut is the v1.0 version. This is the v1.1 patch for FlatOut that works with the Steam release. GOG is already patched to v1.1, and does not need this patch.
      Originally posted by Clya900, the patch was missing 2 files are now included in this download, patch1.bfs, and patch.ini. Without these files, the game would fail to load, and shows a Runtime error. The game now has been tested on the Steam version, and works perfectly fine.
    • By Rose
      As reported earlier this week by Bleeping Computer, ArsTechnica and other sources, a security researcher found a vulnerability that allows to gain full access to the target computer through elevated privileges, which could be exploited by malicious game creators. According to the articles and included researcher statements, Valve have rejected two researchers' attempts to get rewarded for reporting the issue through the HackerOne platform on the basis of being out of scope and allegedly requiring physical access to the device.
      The researches decided to go public as the result.
      Since then, Valve appear to have patched the Steam client but only in the beta as of today.
      Update: On August 13, the main client was also updated to patch the vulnerability.
      Update 2: Bypassing the fix is possible.
    • By Andytizer
      Classic games The Lion King (1994) and Disney's Aladdin (1993) have been delisted from Steam without so much as a word. 
      Thankfully GOG.com have given a short warning of just over 24 hours in this forum post announcement :
      Another Disney game, The Jungle Book, has been delisted from Steam but still available from GOG.com - who knows if more Disney games will be delisted in the future?
    • By Andytizer
      DuckTales Remastered is going be removed from all digital storefronts including Steam on August 8th, according to this official tweet from Capcom USA:
      This gives us barely over one day's notice to quickly snap up this game for the last time on Steam. Luckily Steam keys should continue to be available on official resellers like Gamesplanet where it is conveniently on a 75% flash sale. Make sure to buy a piece of history before they run out of keys!
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 82 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online