Add Steam Controller button prompts

Would it be possible to add an option and icon for Steam Controller specific button prompts/glyfs?

The Steam Controller's button icons are distinct in several ways from the general xbox buttons, As they have their unique and distinct from the general xbox icons. For example, you can see in the images below the button prompts show icons for unique features and properties of the steam controller, , like the gyro, touchpad's, buttons at the end of the triggers, and grips.

There's also a number of games out there that use steam Controller specific prompts, because they've implemented them directly via the Steam Controller API (SCAPI). For example:

• Mafia III
  • Team Fortress 2
  • Warframe
  • XCOM 2
  • Portal 2
  • Left for Dead 2
  • The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
  • Wasteland 2
  • Firewatch
  • Cook, Serve, Delicious!
  • CS:GO
  • Defender's Quest: Valley of the Forgotten

If you want to see the official button prompts that Valve has made and have suggested devs use directly in Steam, and see how they're different from the xbox prompts, navigate to: 

\Steam\tenfoot\resource\images\library\controller\api\

If they are decided to be added, could to add them to the input settings guide too, as well ass add the new "Simultaneous controller+KB/M" setting to the guide, as that's recently been added, but not to the guide yet, and is highly relevant to the Steam Controller :)

Here's some images of the distinct Steam Controller button prompts:

newpreview.png

56d7a0a8eabea.jpgGlyphProgress.png

I have added Steam Controller support for prompts. This is currently represented by the pad symbol because the regular ABXY buttons are the same as an Xbox controller. Feel free to suggest improvements or alternatives to more clearly represent this type of controller.

I have also added simultaneous input to all the examples (this was initially excluded because I had considered rewording it).

Looks great!! Thank you for doing that so quickly, I'm adding it to the games I know of now :)

I think the pad symbol is great, as it's the most distinctive part of the steam controller. I can't think of any other symbol that would work there instead of the pad, as there's no other unique feature of part of the hardware. And yeah the face buttons are the same as xbox so that would make it confusing for people. So I think it's good as is :)

I think the only other suggestions I would have, is perhaps making the 'additional information' section part of the input settings, permanently open. And just make it part of the main input settings. Then just hide each one if they don't have information or are set to unknown, instead of having the dropdown. 

It hides all the information in there. Plus the drop down location goes really weird when there's loads of images, like on the Talos Principle page: https://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/The_Talos_Principle#Input_settings And is kind of annoying to repeatedly open and close when editing pages with information in there, but that's a minor gripe. 

Also, sorry for another question, but where would be the best place to put that the game uses something like the steam Controller API for it's controllers? Would there be a specific section you'd suggest that should be in the input section? Or should that be in the middleware section?

Sorry to throw so much at you, and thanks again ^_^