Deliver Us The Moon ultrawide & multimonitor fix, FOV changer

12 Screenshots

About This File

Unpack the trainer archive for your platform with software like 7zip - the password is pcgw
  1. Launch the game
  2. Launch the tool
  3. Press the keys as instructed to remove the black bars and enable FOV modifications, then manipulate in real time.

Tested on the latest GOG version at 2560x1080 and 7680x1080. The Steam version was confirmed as working by Ferosnow95.

You can buy me a coffee or become a patron.

Backup repository.

What's New in Version 3.1.1   See changelog

Released

Support for the latest Steam version.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On 2/23/2020 at 4:14 AM, Dimo said:

Hey, can you update this for the newest patch? On GOG it says the newest one is 1.4.1a

Thanks! 🙂

Hi. Did you try re-patching?

Share this comment

14 hours ago, Rose said:

Hi. Did you try re-patching?

Oh yeah, seems my installation was just borked. Worked fine now. Thanks!

Share this comment

3 hours ago, McCoy_87 said:

Hey, do you have a solution for the game pass version? I have a CRG9 32:9

Thanks! 🙂

I made a trainer for it following your request.

Share this comment

On 6/23/2020 at 8:49 PM, horratio said:

Is it normal that Windows defender detects "occamy.c" once the archive is unziped ?

I had the same issue, trojan detected by windows defender. I would warn anyone against using this. 

Share this comment

Thank you Rose.
You delivered us the ultrawide mode 🤩 so i could deliver the moon 🌚
worked great. 

(Yes, Defender reports a Trojan, but it is a false poisitve. I can only say that all the trainers I used from rose are safe)

Share this comment

So I just got this game (November 2022). Is there a trojan/virus in this trainer? I have a 34" widescreen and really want to play but the FOV is so bad. Thanks!

Share this comment

I just tried this out today and it worked perfectly the first time.  I was able to adjust the FOV. 

Now, however, on every run of the game after, it doesn't work.  It actually just zooms in the FOV when pressing F8 to activate it, and F5/F6 are unresponsive.

Share this comment

10 hours ago, jp0 said:

I just tried this out today and it worked perfectly the first time.  I was able to adjust the FOV. 

Now, however, on every run of the game after, it doesn't work.  It actually just zooms in the FOV when pressing F8 to activate it, and F5/F6 are unresponsive.

The game hasn't been updated in a while but I checked today and the trainer still works as intended on the latest GOG version.

image.thumb.png.df4816503b1239036523933d2017954b.png

Share this comment

Hello Rose,

I play "Deliver Us Mars" (Steam-version) with a resolution of 5120 x 1440 (32:9).

1721808455_Screenshot(48).thumb.png.b9f156223becea24c1b35a47cadce577.png

The FOV in the game options only goes up to 105, my character is way too close to the screen and I can't play the game like that (see screenshot).

With "Deleiver Us The Moon" you had created a fantastic ultrawide trainer, which you said should also be tried for "Deliver Us Mars" in the Steam forums (discussions).

I did that, but unfortunately nothing happens with F5 or F6. Can you come up with a suitable trainer for "Deliver Us Mars" too?

Greetings
Michael Cronbach

Share this comment

3 minutes ago, Perrin said:

With "Deleiver Us The Moon" you had created a fantastic ultrawide trainer, which you said should also be tried for "Deliver Us Mars" in the Steam forums (discussions).

I did that, but unfortunately nothing happens with F5 or F6. Can you come up with a suitable trainer for "Deliver Us Mars" too?

Hi, I don't remember having posted about Deliver Us Mars. I do not own the game, so there's not much I can do. I was told that if you rename its exe, you can use the Moon patcher, then rename back. I can't really make it official either, as I would not be able to maintain it.

Share this comment

On 2/5/2023 at 5:57 PM, Rose said:

Hi, I don't remember having posted about Deliver Us Mars. I do not own the game, so there's not much I can do. I was told that if you rename its exe, you can use the Moon patcher, then rename back. I can't really make it official either, as I would not be able to maintain it.

Thank you for your quick response. I don't know if you actually posted the post, but someone wrote something like that in their citations (something like "Rose wrote" or something).

Renaming "Mars.exe" to "Moon.exe", than patched and renamed back "Mars.exe" actually worked - except for the cutscenes. The cutscenes still have a black bar on the left and right, but 

Correction: The black bars on the right and left of the cutscenes created with the game graphics are gone too! Only the pre-rendered (outside the game graphics) cutscenes still have black bars on the right and left. But these are rare.

Thanks for your tip.

Michael

1936160161_Screenshot(50).thumb.png.dd8d30109124b2240795f8d4d748bbc4.png

Share this comment

On 2/5/2023 at 5:57 PM, Rose said:

Thank you for your work! However, I had already taken your tip and it worked perfectly.

Share this comment