Add Information from WSGF

EdenCrow

I've uploaded new versions of these icons. Full resolution files are attached here for backup.

The column width difference was due a conflict with .template-infotable which caused the specified width to be ignored when colspan was used. I've removed this dependency and adjusted things so the width is the same in both modes.

I've also fixed the off-center spacing and adjusted the WSGF image size to appear the same. Alignment of the medals with the ticks isn't perfect because the tick images incorporate their own padding and vary in size (all are 25x25px but the actual size without padding varies). Ideally the ticks would be updated to have the same dimensions and no padding, with padding then applied through CSS to both ticks and medals identically if needed.

Thanks for the updated small medals LDK. :)

Thanks Garrett this looks great, really appreciate the work you've done on this.

I realize now that having 2 links is redundant (and will always be, no need for granularity here). Could we replace:

widescreen_wsgf_link =

multimonitor_wsgf_link =

with a single link, e.g.

wsgf_link =

I acknowledge our CSS is a big mess! Ideally the CSS and images and everything would get fixed all together at some point in the future, perhaps when we are 'feature complete' and we can just focus on good content..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

[Automated] This discussion has concluded and a verdict has been reached. If this is not the case and there are still matters left undiscussed please contact a member of staff to get the topic reinstated.