God of War 2018 Flickering

Title says it all. I checked the system requirements and my PC can run it, but the game keeps flickering. Anyone else having any problems?

PC Specs:

• Razer Blade 15" 2020 Base Model
  • Processor    Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10750H CPU @ 2.60GHz   2.59 GHz
  • Installed RAM    24.0 GB (23.9 GB usable)
  • GPU - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 with Max-Q Design
  • Storage - 512GB SSD (x2)
  • Operating System - Windows 11 Home

What do you mean by flickering in this case? Games shouldn't "flicker" unless you have a FreeSync/G-Sync Compatible/VRR display with a problematic lower floor of the VRR range and the game ends up pushing you into and outside of the VRR range. In that case due to the LFC (Low Framerate Compensation) and possible VRR signal loss that occurs some displays end up flickering as a result.

In those cases the solution is to either lower the graphics settings of the game so it runs at a higher frame rate, or use a tool like Custom Resolution Utility (CRU) to raise the lower bound of the VRR range (e.g. if it's set to 40 Hz, it would be raised to 45 or 50 Hz) might fix the issue as it would force the Low Framerate Compensation tech to kick in earlier, possibly preventing a signal loss. See https://www.displayninja.com/how-to-change-freesync-range-using-cru/ for more details on how the VRR range is edited.