Found a fix for a game, not sure how to add it to the wiki...

Hey!

I found a fix regarding a specific GTA V crash, but I don't know how to add it to its page... I've never edited a Wiki page...

Maybe someone could add it? That way we can forget about tutoring me about this :\

Welcome to the wiki, Alerie.

Editing a wiki page can be intimidating at first, especially advanced formatting. We use the template "fixbox" to format fixes. Here is a small example how to use it:

===Sub-Headline===
{{Fixbox|1=
{{Fixbox/fix|Short Description of your fix
# (optional) First step to apply your fix
# (optional) Second step to apply your fix
}}

You can also just add the fix in plain text or explain it in the forum, and somebody else quickly does the formatting.

Welcome to the wiki, Alerie.

Editing a wiki page can be intimidating at first, especially advanced formatting. We use the template "fixbox" to format fixes. Here is a small example how to use it:

===Sub-Headline===
{{Fixbox|1=
{{Fixbox/fix|Short Description of your fix
# (optional) First step to apply your fix
# (optional) Second step to apply your fix
}}

You can also just add the fix in plain text or explain it in the forum, and somebody else quickly does the formatting.

Thank you :) Where should I explain it? Is here okay or do I have to open another thread?

Okay... I think i did it: http://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Grand_Theft_Auto_V#Game_does_not_open_.28.22Grand_Theft_Auto_V_has_Stopped_Working.22_generic_Windows_error.29

"This may be caused by a Gamepad/Controller driver or library" <-- That is my part

Maybe someone would want to correct it or something, as my english is not very good...

Thanks for the help :)