Install the game.
Run my patch.
Select if you'd like to play with AA.
Select your desired resolution.
What it does
- Copies the fixed exe over the original
- Runs the resolution patcher
- Applies an affinity (& 640x480 mode) fix, this can be uninstalled from "Program and Features" ("Add/Remove Programs" in XP) later, it's called "Silent Hill 2 Processor Affinity Fix", for example after you uninstall the game you may want to uninstall this too.
- Auto sets the game to 640x480 (which is actually the resolution you have selected eg 1920x1080) and graphics settings turned to the maximum (minus the noise filter)
- Applies my AA fix in case you want to play with AA. If you don't plan to, no reason to enable it, as the hack causes a few glitches (still 90% of the game looks fine, and really.. AA is a must with this game..)
all credits belong to angular graphics
Who's Online 1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 275 Guests (See full list)
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.