About This File

This tool allows to customize camera capability and view in GTA:San Andreas

I added the fix for 64 bit systems too (it was bugged, so I needed to fix the fix)

thanks to Speed Works for the original batch file

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
  • Found PCGamingWiki useful? Please consider making a Donation or visiting our Patreon.
  • Similar Content

• By narakuita
      Hi, I need help.
      I am playing The X-Files: The Game, I have arrived, with the history of the game to find, for the first time Dana Scully in the hospital. After the whole dialogue is over, when I try to leave the room the game crashes.
      I made the arrangements here, on the pcgamingwiki site, I installed QuickTime 7.78.80.95, and set the game to Best performance.
      But unfortunately everything is in vain. The game crashes preventing me from continuing the story.
      What can I do?
      Thanks so much!
    • By Rose
      The trainer allows for real-time FOV adjustment in the game.
      Unpack the archive - the password is pcgw Launch the game Launch the tool and press the keys as instructed The underlying script is built around the FOV bytes for Shantae found by czarman.
      For permanent changes or manual adjustment, modify the first instance of those bytes in a hex editor.

Tested the latest Steam version.
    • By Rose
      Unpack the archive with software like 7zip or PeaZip (password is pcgw), then use the trainer to modify the game FOV in real time.
      Make sure to run the game first to let the program detect it.
      Any tool based on CE components may trigger some anti-virus software.
      Tested the EGS version kindly provided by cheswick of /r/ultrawidemasterrace.
      You can buy me a coffee here.
    • By Rose
      Unpack the archive (password is pcgw), then use the trainer to modify the game FOV in real time.
      Make sure to run the game first to let the program detect it.
    • By MulleDK19
      The game limits FOV between 70° and 80°.
      This tool lets you set the FOV anywhere between 1° and 160°.
      To use the tool, make sure you've run the game at least once, then close it. Run the tool, and choose which player profile to update the FOV for.
      Then enter the desired FOV and press enter. I recommend either 100 or 110.
      If all goes well, press any key to close the tool, then launch the game. Enjoy.
      If you go into the settings, the FOV slider will be out of bounds. You can safely adjust any other setting without affecting the FOV. If you touch the FOV slider, you'll revert the FOV changed by the tool. To fix, close the game and re-run the tool.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 224 Guests (See full list)