Over the Hedge - Resolution Fix

About This File

The game only supports 4:3 resolutions and aspect ratio.

This is jackfustes' fix for proper widescreen support, mirrored from here.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Do you think you can also manage to fix a lot of crashes for the pc port as well putting xbox 360 or xbox one buttons in the game? That would be my dream tho. 

Share this comment

Sorry, I'm not the author of this fix and I don't have skill for that. I just found the file in a forum and decided to upload and keep it safe here on PCGW.

Share this comment

7 minutes ago, Markie said:

Sorry, I'm not the author of this fix and I don't have skill for that. I just found the file in a forum and decided to upload and keep it safe here on PCGW.

yeah no problem but thankfully you did.. it deserved tbh. Sorry for any inconvience. 

Share this comment

During my playthrough I noticed the widescreen modes (1920x1080) slightly affects where the game considers in-bounds.

This wasn't a problem until the 30th mission level. I got soft-locked by being unable to walk up a staircase. Temporarily switching to 1600x1200 fixed it.

There was also a DVD in an earlier level that I should have been able to reach but couldn't. I haven't gone back to check but I think it's related.

I know this likely can't be fixed but it might be useful to somebody.

Share this comment

9 hours ago, JeffRuLz0 said:

During my playthrough I noticed the widescreen modes (1920x1080) slightly affects where the game considers in-bounds.

This wasn't a problem until the 30th mission level. I got soft-locked by being unable to walk up a staircase. Temporarily switching to 1600x1200 fixed it.

There was also a DVD in an earlier level that I should have been able to reach but couldn't. I haven't gone back to check but I think it's related.

I know this likely can't be fixed but it might be useful to somebody.

You can report that in the original thread for the game on WSGF here and if the author of the fix is still around he might still fix it.

Share this comment