Metal Gear Solid: Integral - PC Italian Translation BETA 1.01

About This File

Metal Gear Solid: Integral PC Italian Translation BETA 1.01 (b1.01). ONLY TEXTS.

7z file password: pcgw

-----

Note Personali:

Quando ho cominciato questo progetto (oltre 2 anni fa) non mi ero reso realmente conto della sua portata, sia in termini di quantità, sia di importanza, MGS è una saga che appassiona milioni di ragazzi e probabilmente senza la nostra passione (la mia e di chi mi ha sostenuto) questa traduzione non l'avrei realizzata, un sincero GRAZIE a tutti.

Ssj100

ATTENZIONE:

Questa traduzione è stata realizzata senza alcun fine di lucro ed è quindi da considerarsi AMATORIALE, l'unico motivo per cui ho svolto questo lavoro è stata la mia grande passione per i videogames e per Metal Gear Solid in particolare.

N.B: QUESTA VERSIONE E' UNA BETA CHE TRADUCE GRAN PARTE DEI TESTI, IL SUO UTILIZZO E' DA INTENDERSI ESCLUSIVAMENTE COME STRUMENTO PER IL BETA-TESTING PER LA VERSIONE DEFINITIVA (CHE TRADURRA' IL GIOCO COMPLETAMENTE).

Realizzazione: Ssj100

Per qualsiasi informazione: ssj100@libero.it

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Is the translation based on the retail one? Also, add if it's made for the GOG or retail version, as they aren't compatible.

Share this comment

4 minutes ago, idk said:

Is the translation based on the retail one? Also, add if it's made for the GOG or retail version, as they aren't compatible.

I didn't made this translation, i found it inside a package and it hasn't a website or somewhere to download, only the text included above. It's says it's from Ssj100 (ssj100@libero.it) but i didn't find any other trace on internet of that nick.

And for all i know and researched, there isn't a Italian language PC version, the USA and EURO PC version is only in English, although there is full German and French one (Not to be confused with the languages in the PS1 version, those have other languages available, this is only about the PC version, more info here).

So, Ssj100 translated the text from the English version and maybe used the PS1 Italian content as a help or template, but not directly as they are not compatible. Also, of course, it hasn't the voices. To be noted, it says it's still a BETA, but i didn't find any other versions of this patch.

About the compatibility, i only tested it briefly with the retail EURO/English version, i don't have the GOG version, but it's very possible it could work if the GOG version is based from the retail version and it's not a new port.

Share this comment