fake thief benchmark?

PomstaZLesa

am I the only who get different results in benchmark than actual game? I get max 40 fps in benchmark while in game I have 60-70 fps, sometime I get drop to 50 but thats still more than what benchmark say, this happened to me with two drivers, did dry other drivers. catalyst 14.1beta and 14.2beta

• 2 weeks later...

This benchmark is trying to aim in the 'worst possible situation', but I think it's still getting less fps than should.

Also: AMD Mantle and AMD TrueAudio patch was just deployed.

Oh, AMD CCC 14.3 beta drivers came out too.

This benchmark is trying to aim in the 'worst possible situation', but I think it's still getting less fps than should.

Also: AMD Mantle and AMD TrueAudio patch was just deployed.

Oh, AMD CCC 14.3 beta drivers came out too.

I installed the new driver and checked the mantle option in launcher but now I cant monitor fps with neither fraps nor rivatuner

Fraps doesn't work with mantle because fraps can only record with DirectX, since there is no DirectX and only "mantle", it won't record. My best advice would be to search for some console command that will let you see the FPS (if thief even has a developer console that is).