Wiki Style Requests and Other

I already pointed that out with Arkham Knight lol

Another thing. Why is Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment on 2 lines? In old skin it fit just perfectly. I assume OS X, Linux in that image is same issue. As seen on Arkham Knight page.
FH3VjFa.png?1fnt8aoO.png?2

(btw sorry for hijacking this thread, but didn't want to make new one for regressions :()

I already pointed that out with Arkham Knight lol

I honestly forgot about it.

It seems as if wrong language is inserted to localization table, it breaks it after style update instead of giving link to list of languages. 

Ah, that was convenient.

This is caused by #arraymap behaviour (commas are interpreted as separators). This was used to have each named company on its own line in cases with multiple companies of that type for a game (without this the names are separated by commas).

There are basically two options here: move the affected pages to non-comma names, or remove the #arraymap styling.

Inc. is currently the only situation where a comma is being used in company names. I've moved the affected pages to resolve the issue.

Commas are fine for game page names and so forth since those aren't being queried with #arraymap anywhere.

How prevalent is the problem? If not too much, I'd quite like to keep it as it is, and just avoid commas in names of companies. The "inc" isn't part of the name either, really, and since we don't have Ubisoft listed as Ubisoft S.A. - well, I'd say let's make it policy.

If there is a company with a name actually containing a comma, we can return to the issue.

Most of the time this isn't actually even listed as part of company name on store pages either. Something like Daedalic Entertainment GmbH or Frozenbyte Oy aren't formats you see often unless you are trying to find company contact or business side information. Though Inc. does seem to be exception showing up everywhere, but having those as redirect pages to pages without it would make policy much more straightfowrard. 

• 1 month later...

lol what happened

HydyODh.png?1

Someone was probably messing around with the CSS. I have my own stylesheet anyway but I wasn't on the wiki when that happened.

IsWY5rk.png

I could fix the misaligned width but cba.

80LMWR7.png

• Found PCGamingWiki useful? Please consider making a Donation or visiting our Patreon.
  • Who's Online   2 Members, 0 Anonymous, 436 Guests (See full list)