The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay - Polish Translation

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
  • Found PCGamingWiki useful? Please consider making a Donation or visiting our Patreon.
  • Similar Content

• By idk
      [EN]
      This is the extracted official Polish translation for 'Amnesia: The Dark Descent' and its expansion 'Justine'. Tested only with the EGS version of the game, but it will have to work any other version of the game (Steam, etc.). I also translated some text from the new version of the game, and included the fan made dub made by the group BDiP, which sadly skipped some voice lines, if you don't want it don't replace the sounds folder and go to config\lang_main and in polish.lang change <Directory Path="lang/pol" /> to <Directory Path="lang/eng" />, it will also change the game logo to English.
      [PL]
      Jest to spolszczenie do gry 'Amnesia: Mroczny Obłęd' i jej rozszerzenia 'Justine'. Testowane jedynie z wersją z EGS, ale powinno działać na każdej (Steam, etc.). Przetłumaczyłem również nowe teksty z nowej wersji gry i dołączyłem fanowski dubbing wykonany przez grupę BDiP, który niestety pominął parę kwestii dialogowych, jak go nie chcesz nie podmieniaj folderu sounds i wejdź do config\lang_main i w polish.lang zmień <Directory Path="lang/pol" /> na <Directory Path="lang/eng" />, zmieni to też logo na angielskie.
    • By bombarda
      This file was released by CDProject. It repair problem with unable to start polish box release "Spellforce: Gold Edition" when user have Intel CPU i3, i5, i7, Xeon

• By Patrxgt
      This is the extracted official Polish translation for 'Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive'. Tested only with the Steam version of the game, but it will have to work any digital version of the game (GOG, etc.).
      In Polish: Jest to oficjalne polskie tłumaczenie dla 'Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive'. Testowane na wersji Steam, ale powinno także działać na innych wydaniach cyfrowych (GOG, itd.).
      Password/Hasło: PCGW
    • By Patrxgt
      This is the extracted official Polish translation for 'Far Cry 2'. Tested only with the GOG version of the game, but it will have to work any digital version of the game (Steam, etc.).
      In Polish: Jest to oficjalne polskie tłumaczenie dla 'Far Cry 2'. Testowane na wersji GOG, ale powinno także działać na innych wydaniach cyfrowych (Steam, itd.).
    • By Patrxgt
      This is the extracted official Polish translation for 'Lost Planet: Extreme Condition Colonies Edition'. Tested only with the Steam version of the game, but it will have to work any digital version of the game (GOG, etc.).
      In Polish: Jest to oficjalne polskie tłumaczenie dla 'Lost Planet: Extreme Condition Colonies Edition'. Testowane na wersji Steam, ale powinno także działać na innych wydaniach cyfrowych (GOG, itd.).
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 494 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online