Configuration files for x360ce to enable support for Xbox One controllers in Assassin's Creed Director's Cut and Assassin's Creed II, including vibration.
This is a more up-to-date version of the AC1 and 2 fix that improves compatibility with the latest build of x360ce (184.108.40.206) and Xbox One controllers.
To install simply download and extract the contents of the zip file into the game's installation folder.
x360ce is not required for the fix to function but is useful should you wish to make any configuration changes. Download the 32-bit (x86) version here and extract it to the same location as the other two files.
Known issues: Fix does not support simulatenous trigger inputs. To workaround this issue disable "hold to lock" in the game's options menu (disabled by default). This issue only affects AC1 as AC2 does not appear to support "hold to lock" on PC.
By Dandelion Sprout
Currently, https://www.pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Template:Infobox_controller seems a bit limited in its scope, and I have two proposals for additional properties to add to it, since I presume I lack editing rights for that infobox:
1) Connection method. Whether a controller can be connected to PC by one or more of these:
• USB (e.g. Logitech Gamepad F310, DualShock 3)
• Bluetooth (e.g. Wii Remote, Xbox One Controller)
• Wi-Fi (e.g. Nintendo DS, Amazon Fire TV Game Controller)
• Custom port that require an adapter (e.g. GameCube controller, DualShock 2)
Additionally, if it's desired, the USB category can be divided into:
• USB-Mini (e.g. DualShock 3)
• USB-Micro (e.g. Xbox One Controller)
• USB-C (e.g. Switch Pro Controller)
• USB non-Bluetooth dongle (e.g. Xbox 360 Controller's wireless revision)
• Soldered USB-A (e.g. Trust GXT 540)
I am not 100% sure how to handle controllers whose revisions have different connection methods. For instance, Xbox 360 Controller has two revisions; one with soldered, and one with USB dongle.
2) Haptic feedback. Whether a controller has a rumble engine within it or not.
Uploading here because the author's website no longer exists.
Updated Version for Patch 01 1. Make a Backup of "need for speed shift 2\PakFiles\BOOTFLOW.bff" 2. Replace it with "BOOTFLOW.bff" from this zip file made by Garcias-Garage.de
This is an AntiMicro profile for the Spider-Man 2002 movie PC game for mapping the inputs that the game won't register in an XInput controller to the keyboard & mouse controls.
You can import it into AntiMicro and set it to autorun with the SpiderMan.exe file in AntiMicro's settings.
Specifically, the mappings are as defined below:
Right Stick -> Mouse (default - camera)
LT -> Shift (default - web action & recenter camera)
RT -> Numpad 5 (default - web swing)
The other inputs should be configurable in the game's gamepad settings, except the Left Stick which automatically is set to movement.
Who's Online 0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 286 Guests (See full list)
There are no registered users currently online
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.