6 Screenshots

About This File

The tool allows to adjust field of view in real time, displaying the current value. It also corrects the vertical FOV decrease at ultrawide and wider resolutions.

1. Download and unpack the archive using software like 7zip or PeaZip. The password is pcgw
  2. Launch the game, followed by the tool.
  3. Press the keys as instructed.

Tested the latest Microsoft Store / Game Pass version at 2560x1080, 3840x1080 and 5760x1080.
The AR to FOV automation code is inspired by killer-m's work.

You can buy me a coffee here.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

39 minutes ago, cbk@csolutions.no said:

This is A virus, Trojan. Do not use!

Reports as Trojan:Win32/Glupteba!ml

Astroneer FOV - Steam.exe

https://blog.malwarebytes.com/detections/trojan-glupteba/

The last part of the recognized virus definition “!ml” suggests the definition was created through machine learning. Basically there is an extremely high chance of it being a false positive.

@Rose is otherwise a well-known and recognized ultrawidescreen modder whose patches occasionally runs into AV’s false positives.

@cbk@csolutions.no, at the end of the day you yourself have to determine if you put your trust in a stranger online, but for what it’s worth, I personally highly suspect this is a false positive. Of course I can’t say for certain, but then nobody really can unless they created the executable themselves.

Share this comment

I've used this person's fix's before and there is no trojan or virus. It was with Death Stranding and RDR2 with no ill effects. Certainly trust your own judgement but my past experience has been absolutely amicable.

Share this comment