PCGamingWiki will use a Single Sign On (SSO) system to bridge wiki and forum accounts which is ready for testing. You may login using the 'Login with PCGamingWiki' button on both the wiki and the forum, which will soon be the only option. If you have any issues please message Andytizer on Discord.

1 Screenshot

About This File

Unofficial Settings configuration tool for Sonic Heroes. It's faster than the default launcher and comes with options for 720p, 1080p and 4K, in 16:9 widescreen, and comes with Xinput support pre-configured.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By Windii
      Replaces the game's English voice track with the Japanese one. Simply place the folder into the root folder of the game and replace all the files if prompted. Because the PC version does not have a dedicated voice selection option, it is strongly recommended that you back up the files this mod replaces in case you want the English voice track back.
    • By Psherman01
      So I've been setting up the PC version of Sonic 3D Blast via SEGA PC Reloaded, and the page on the wiki talks about extracting the music via Windows Media Player, and then moving that to your game directory. However, Windows Media Player will not detect any music on my copy of the game. I don't know if this is a situation like the 1990s PC port of Sonic R where a bunch of copies were printed without the music, or if I'm just doing something wrong. However, I think I can just extract the music from the game disc and should be fine. The problem is that I don't know where the music files are located on the game disc, so I don't know where to look. And yes, I already tried D:\PCSONIC\CDData\Sound, which might sound like the most obvious location, but that only has the sound effects, not the music. And looking through the rest of the folders, I still can't seem to find anything. Yes, that includes file types like CUE files that would just lead to where the audio is, I can't find any of those either.
    • By Brandondorf9999
      Other systems have the blue crescent texture in place, but the PC version does not. This re-adds the blue crescent texture that was either forgotten to be added or was removed for the particle effect that is emitted when Espio's shuriken disappears on the PC version of the game. To apply it, place cmn_effect.txd in the textures folder in the "dvdroot" folder.
    • By Brandondorf9999
      This modification fixes improper alpha blending based on certain objects designed to use additive alpha such as the green arrows seen in Power Plant. To use, copy the executable into the main game directory and other items including the dff models, one archive edits and the texture dictionary fixes (which some of them without alpha caused the issue) into your dvdroot folder. There are optional graphic mods to enhance the visual effects made along with this mod. Copy the MasterEffect or SweetFX files into the directory where your executable is located. The last thing is the third warp effect used in haunted levels of the game can now be used anywhere in the game by setting the byte in offsets "1ADAA" and "1ADEA" to byte "04" as an optional effect load function based on an object used for teleporting somewhere else in the level.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 83 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online