Unable to Detect PS3 Controller - Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed

So I have the XINPUT drivers setup and working for my official PS3 controller. Every other game Ive played so far (like Dark Souls 1 & 2 and Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light) detects my controller with no issue, but SART does not. It doesnt show up in the Controllers section of the Config Tool, but if I have it on it vibrates when playing using a keyboard. 
Ive tried reinstalling the drivers. Ive tried deleting controllers.xml. Ive tried both USB and bluetooth. No luck.

Windows 7, 64 bit.

I don't know how you feel about using Motioninjoy drivers, but switching to MIJ and using Better DS3 might fix the problem you're having.

It's not something in the driver level (if other games work and windows recognizes it)

And after a year and half with motionjoy crap.. I would never ever recommend to use them.

Even if it was a driver problem then, I'm sure mr. scarlet.crush would have been pleased to fix it

And after a year and half with motionjoy crap.. I would never ever recommend to use them.

MotionInJoy was number one reason I preferred not to use dualshock 3 with PC. Better DS3 pretty much fixes problems but also reading that sites "Why?" section made me put on my foil hat. 

SART does feature half working Dinput support, could it be that DS3 is recognized both Dinput and Xinput device and game gets confused? Multiplayer with 360 and logitech controller seems to always mess up games configuring for some reason, simply using x360ce seems to work for the best. 

MotionInJoy was number one reason I preferred not to use dualshock 3 with PC. Better DS3 pretty much fixes problems but also reading that sites "Why?" section made me put on my foil hat. 

SART does feature half working Dinput support, could it be that DS3 is recognized both Dinput and Xinput device and game gets confused? Multiplayer with 360 and logitech controller seems to always mess up games configuring for some reason, simply using x360ce seems to work for the best. 

Afaik Scarlet.crush's xinput drivers.. are exactly xinput only

Then, you always have the general xinput => dinput fallback mode used with vanilla x360 controllers

But then why shouldn't it work with DS3?

I even think I had tried mine with this game (during the free weekend) and it was working.. but, it was some month ago and I could be wrong

Try to select the controller here

The controller doesnt show up there unfortunately.

If Mirh's solution doesn't work you might need to use x360ce since some games have problems detecting third-party XInput controllers (refer to x360ce's GameCompatibilityList for configuration details).

I have x360ce and have tried multiple configurations listed in different forums after doing a quick Google search but its still not working.

It doesn't show up in windows's joystick list? :/

Then I really don't know how other games are still working for you

Try checking if SCP DS3 Service(Ds3Service) is running in services.msc

I uninstalled the 360 controller drivers and Scarlet's drivers. Reinstalled the 360 controller drivers. Installed MotionInJoy just to test it out. Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed still wouldnt detect my controller either. I uninstalled MotionInJoy and reinstalled Scarlet's drivers successfully. Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed is now working. Im not sure if MotionInJoy did something or added something I was missing but looks like that did it.