Updates digital versions of 'Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault' to 1.2 version and adds Director's Cut features like music player and M1941 Johnson.
Installation: Copy content of "Main Files" and Lang\<your language>_Files folders to the game folder.
PS. To unpack the archive, download and throw all files into one folder, and then open the file "Medal of Honor Pacific Assault Digital Patch.7z.001".
This is an unofficial Update for "Croc: Legend of the Gobbos". It updates the game to the later release.
The later release has support for DirectX 5, among a couple of file changes.
This version is (from what I've heard) the only one that works with fan patches and fixes.
File created by: play-old-pc-games.com
Hi, I'm trying to upload a .zip file around 923 MB under Unofficial patches, but whenever I try uploading the file with or upload the contents in a different archival file format, I get an error message saying "The server returned an error during upload". I attempted to switch to the basic uploader and upload the file, but I can't even begin uploading the file to the server. The archived files weren't corrupted before they were uploaded. The contents included an .exe file, a .txt file, an .rpi file, a few .dll files and a lot of Bink video files. Could there be anything in particular causing this error to happen?
Official patches for Zoo Empire. For retail copies only.
Uploaded to PCGamingWiki.com for archival purposes.
Note: Install "ZEPatch1-20(English).exe" before "ZEPatch1-22(English).exe".
"[09/13/04] Download the Zoo Empire patch (ver 1.2)
Bring your Zoo up-to-date with the latest patch. Click here to download the latest patch (4.6MB)!
This patch fixes the following:
- Upon clicking the cash transfer menu's increase/decrease buttons, the amount changed will now be in $5000 instead of $1000 intervals.
- The volume of the train and boat sound effects have been tuned down.
- The game will no longer crash if you mouse-over a visitor fence (this was due to a bug that upon mousing over the fence, it would turn into an artificial animal and crash).
- If you assign a a zookeeper to feed an animal (or any other task), the zookeeper (or other staff) will perform the task immediately. The hungry animals will also start eating right after their current activity. This addresses the "my animals died of hunger despite having zookeepers to feed them" bug.
- The animal drinking AI has been improved so that they will drink water when they are thirsty."
"[12/24/04] NEW! Download the Zoo Empire patch (ver 1.22)
Bring your Zoo up-to-date with the latest patch. Click here to download the latest patch (3.5MB)!
Patch version 1.22 further refines the hunger algorithm so that animals will no longer die of hunger so long as there is food in the exhibit.
Please make sure you have already updated your Zoo Empire with patch version 1.20. Patch 1.22 will NOT work otherwise."
Who's Online 2 Members, 0 Anonymous, 619 Guests (See full list)
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.