Device: MacBook pro M1 2021 16 GB RAM

Method: Parallels Desktop 17 for Mac -> CD

Assassin's Creed Valhalla

Method: Parallels Desktop 17 for Mac -> CD

Star Wars: The Old Republic

Method: Parallels Desktop 17 for Mac

Hey im new on this platform, i were on the the applegamingwiki and clicked forum, and got send to these forums. Is there another place/forum i can post these comments that would be more favorable for people searching for these specifik games? (they aren't on the mentioned list)

On 3/22/2022 at 10:17 PM, patrikch said:

Hey im new on this platform, i were on the the applegamingwiki and clicked forum, and got send to these forums. Is there another place/forum i can post these comments that would be more favorable for people searching for these specifik games? (they aren't on the mentioned list)

The best place is actually on the AppleGaming wiki itself as this is exactly what it is designed for. It's considered a sister wiki to the main PCGaming one, and is understandably smaller due to the nature of gaming on Apple also being quite small. The forum, while named after one is meant to cover both wikis.

For a lot of games, there likely won't be an article that exists so you would need to create one (such as Age of Empires IV and Assassin's Creed Valhalla). For some though there might already be an article that exists so you can instead simply add to and update the existing page (such as Star Wars: The Old Republic)

Take a look at the editing guidequicksheet, and sample article to get an idea of how pages should be laid out and how to fill in the different fields, and if you need any help then you can ask on the AppleGamingWiki Discord server.