Configuration files - encrypted or not

Antrad

I suggest adding a parameter so we can set if configuration files are encrypted or not.

There could be several options;

- non encrypted - when you can read and edit them with notepad, or if registry settings are readable and can be edited

- hackable - if it is encrypted, but there is a tool to read and edit them

- encrypted - no soup for you

Config files can also be binary but not encrypted. Can't edit with notepad, but could edit with a hex editor. 

And how about when some config files are plaintext, whereas others are binary and/or encrypted? For example, Tt's Lego games have a plaintext config file that controls all options except the keybinds, which are in a separate binary file (and whether that's encrypted is anyone's guess).

I'm not sure about this one, because there's quite a bit of variance that's difficult to portray with a simple flag.

Each file can be listed individually and each one can have its own flag; plain text or binary. Encrypted/non encrypted is poor choice of words on my part, I was more thinking about being readable and editable versus being binary, ecrypted or whatever.

Untitled.png

It would probably make more sense to tag this on just the file rather than the past, e.g.:

{{file|config.cfg|binary}}

This would mean the result would be other other way around out of necessity:

image.png.715d6ee6715ecdd030f5d8ffb37c5320.png

This would also make it possible to tag files when mentioned individually, e.g. for games where there is a breakdown below the table for what each file does.