Terminal 1

Ezuo

This is a map I created a few days ago, I have tested it thoroughly but speak up if you see any bugs.

pVPr8PR.png

Here is a link to the pic in case the BB code screws up: http://imgur.com/pVPr8PR

Context

Agent, you have been tasked with the assignment of breaking into OrdanoCorp and hacking the main terminal. You have been issued with the standard equipment set plus HUSHCRACKER. You may bring any other pieces of equipment [Except the Gatecrashers] as you see fit.

Equipment

-Fully powered Bullfrog brand jump boosters

-Standard issue CROSSLINK + WIREJACK module

-Standard issue HUSHCRACKER

-Standard Issue DROPSHOT trench coat (Optional)

-Standard issue DEATHFLUKE vest (Optional)

-PRANKSPASM module (Optional)

-Specially made RESOLVER handgun (Optional)

Outside of using the Longshot, I could not figure out how to have the enforcer in the terminal room open the door for me. Am I missing something?

Outside of using the Longshot, I could not figure out how to have the enforcer in the terminal room open the door for me. Am I missing something?

Played it again to try to remember how it went. From what I gather, you have to turn off the light on that level. The guard should then start moving towards the light switch, unlocking the door for you. If he did not move after clicking the lights off try to click the lights back on and then off again. Guards often start walking around after doing that. *click click click* :)

Last-ditch effort would be gatecrashers. I won't tell anyone.

Yeah, guard wouldn't come through, even after repeated clicking the lights on and off, so I had to use devices to draw him out.

Other suggestions would be to allow another entry point because the only way to start with any reasonable success is the second floor window on the left side; trying to evade the enforcer while timing the patrols on the first and second floors for the right side is rather difficult.

I see people are having a bit of difficulty with the terminal room. Here's how it goes.

Trmofnor has the right idea, turning the lights off to get the guard to open the door. I cant see how it isn't working for some of you, I played the level a lot while it was in development and I never had that problem.

Heres what I usually did while in testing:

1) After getting the yellow circuit, I went down to the ground floor

2) I wired the camera to the lights, then the lightswitch for the room under the trapdoor to the trapdoor

3) I turned off the lights, then the guard triggered the trapdoor

4) The lights never got turned back on, so the enforcer in the terminal room opened the door, then switched the lights

Im sorry if it didn't work for some of you, Ill take this into account when making my next levels

Other suggestions would be to allow another entry point because the only way to start with any reasonable success is the second floor window on the left side; trying to evade the enforcer while timing the patrols on the first and second floors for the right side is rather difficult.

The level is possible without any extra gadgets other than the crosslink and wirejack. There is a motion detector on the first floor, and the enforcer on the second floor doesn't patrol unless you turn the lights off or make any loud noises.

Wow, somehow I never noticed the motion detector. Also played four more times, and had the enforcer not leave only once. Not sure why.

• Found PCGamingWiki useful? Please consider making a Donation or visiting our Patreon.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 350 Guests (See full list)