PCGW CAPTCHA images

But then again I wouldn't go my way to fight againts websites decisions to serve 99% of users best possible way if I belong to under 1% that have everything blocked and disabled by my own decision. 

This is why I got bit mad (or too much?!). You can't expect minority to overrule majority and inconvience them. Also I found it bit rude to imply that PCGW needs any of that invasive blocking. It's not like this site is some shady wikia or something.

Personally I use uBlock Origin and I never had any of that annoying crap on the shady sites I come across to and it very rarely breaks anything.

As for the GCaptcha. I never had any problems with it. Most of the time it just checks itself or wants 3 pictures. That's lot less annoying than the old one with those obnoxious scribbles.

Ah, I was wondering when that would crop up. Back then when I setup that up. reCaptcha was just not doing it. We used the custom answer ones to keep the automated bots and bay. and it did work for some time. Of course it should be replaced soon, but it did work for some time.

Feel free to use Google CAPTCHAs, I no longer have nothing against them. "Trusted editors" whitelist sounds great!

@Blackbird Blocking stuff is my "hobby" and I may spend my time how I desire. I have always been a fan of minimalism and adding new domains to my blacklist brings great enjoyment.

• 3 weeks later...

I block frames because I hate embedded content on websites - I hate embedded YouTube videos, Spotify playlists, social media like buttons and store spam. I'm glad I found a way to get rid of all that content, can reduce load more than adblocking.

The reason for blocking JavaScript isn't increased security alone but reduced clutter. Without JS websites can't autoplay video/audio as far as I know and animations are greatly reduced. I turn of depth of field, motion blur, screen effects, lens flare and so on always off in games too. Looks like that PCGW can be used without JS with the exception of the file uploader.

Pretty sure privacy badger does exactly that, without killing js.

Also, for autoplaying there's this handy media.autoplay.enabled property in firefox that I just need to disable.

This is a whole another discussion topic to have. I know several people who are similar, you are going to have as much luck as making linux fanatic to switch to windows. Also you are being just really rude :|

If any, I ever seen linux fanatic trying to make windows users switch. But never the other way around tbh. But w/e.