Using PC Gaming Wiki skin on my own site (nonprofit)

https://github.com/PCGamingWiki/overclocked

I'm currently creating my own website, I have no experience in web development (currently there's only one image up on my site). I'd love to use PCGW skin, but how?

Note that support for specific extensions used by PCGamingWiki are hard-coded into the skin. If you are not using these extensions, you may experience problems as a result.

I don't know what extensions are used.

This is what I'm trying to achieve:

fsbwAxM.png

I don't know this seems like a terrible way to approach things. You are not going to learn anything if you don't struggle a bit on your own. And don't you have to share the source of your own website if you use this? I don't know how the license works exactly.

I don't agree, asking for help is completely acceptable. I've already struggled quite a bit.

I've donated over 50€ to PCGW and I think this kind of question is maybe more than justified...

• 4 months later...

It likely would make no sense to use MediaWiki, there are only my contact details on the site, but I would like to add some visual flair. 

Is there a way to "only" use the skin without doing stupid things like embedding a screenshot as background image (or is that actually a good idea?)?

I'm absolutely trying to cut corners, sorry.