Dual core games

Could u guys try to make special fix for modern or better games to run on low end spec like dual core or lower? Not that u havnt made one but for newer games.Thnx

There is probably no easy solution that will work in general. Some games are specifically querying the hardware capabilities (Call of Duty: Ghosts does this), so those cases would require game-specific workarounds to fake or remove the hardware checks, while others are simply using more resources overall such as opening many threads simultaneously (see the Far Cry 4 dual core fix).

Dual core fix which we have a way better updated version here.

For as much as I know (it should hook every standard windows reporting interface), it may also be able to trick Ghosts.

Said this, the actual request itself, isn't any particularly different from "a subset" of this.

• 3 weeks later...

Dual core fix which we have a way better updated version here.

For as much as I know (it should hook every standard windows reporting interface), it may also be able to trick Ghosts.

Said this, the actual request itself, isn't any particularly different from "a subset" of this.

Is there an explanation on how to use it thnxx

The explanation is written in the game pages.

At least for The division which I could test personally I mean.

For cod and fc4 the procedure is more or less the same, but unfortunately I don't own them and I couldn't test.

• Found PCGamingWiki useful? Please consider making a Donation or visiting our Patreon.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 289 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online